Chapter 10 - Favourite Stranger

"That's a deal then."  He laughs.

"However, I won't be telling you my location any of the days."

"Huh? How am I supposed to convince you, if I can't find you? I'm getting the short end of the stick here in this deal." I protest. 

"Well that's for you to figure out~" He says in a teasing manner and walks away from the place.

__________________

I'm sitting in bed, thinking about my conversation with Baji before. How he was sticking out his tongue and teasing me, while leaving me at a complete disadvantage..

 How he was sticking out his tongue and teasing me, while leaving me at a complete disadvantage

'It doesn't matter if he doesn't tell me where he's at! I'll just find him like I did today!'  I go to sleep as I think of more possible places where he could be roaming around.

The next day, immediately after school, I search for Baji. 'Come on, come on. With Skyla's sense of directions it should be easy for me to find him.'

After tedious hours of searching, I finally find Baji near a playground.

"Baji-san!" I happily cheer as I run towards him. 

"Damn Suzuki, are you really a stalker? How did you find me so easily?" He protests while I just smile victoriously. "So on today's episode of why you shouldn't leave your friends.....

....

....

After a few hours of preaching the importance of friends, I start to get tired. Perhaps noticing this, Baji asks me, "Yakisoba?" while pointing to the bag I brought.

I nod my head in delight. After eating, we both part our ways.

_________________