Meet the Characters!

(Credits to artist)TEST SUBJECT: BOKUTO06034

(Credits to artist)
TEST SUBJECT: BOKUTO06034

AGE: 18

From the "outside world"

His parents abused him as a child everyday which is why he is very cold and quite. Before, he was a very cheerful and loud talking person, his parents abuse changed him. Bokuto doesn't show his pain therefore the scientist enjoy "experimenting" on him. He was brought to the Lab because his parents didn't want him anymore so they sold him. He was 5 years old when he came into the Lab.

(Credits to artist)TEST SUBJECT: AKAASHI06035

(Credits to artist)
TEST SUBJECT: AKAASHI06035

AGE: 18

In the lab since birth.

His parents did not want a child therefore they sold him to the lab immediately for more money. Akaashi is under the illusion that "appa" made that the experimentations on him are for his own health. Akaashi has never been to the outside world but always dreams of going after hearing Bokuto is from there. All his friends have went to heaven(died). He is the only test subject that has survived for so long.

OTHER CHARACTERS

Appa:

Appa is the head scientist of the laboratory. He is 50 years old. Appa has been the father figure for Akaashi and has been kind to Akaashi since he arrived.

Scientist:

All the people that work under Appa. They have no mercy and do their job accordingly. They are not allowed to be nice to Akaashi, Bokuto or any test subjects as Appa has commanded them not to.

Other characters will be unlocked later on in the story.

OTHER INFORMATION:

THE LAB:

Located in the forest in the middle of no where.  It is an illegal lab where they test on humans.

ROUTINES:

Routines consist of three parts. Injections are done to the test subjects. They inject animal DNA into humans. Of course most humans are unable to take the change and therefore die. They are experimented everyday.

POWERS:

Akaashi and Bokuto both were both injected with bird DNA therefore resulting with wings. They are able to fly. They were also injected with several different things (hehe sorry don't wanna spoil)

Also Akaashi and Bokuto are very fast learners and very intelligent. They are smarter then an average human. Although they won't know somethings yet because they weren't introduced to it yet. They only need a book to understand everything.

Both have very fast healing ability

HEY GUYS WELCOME TO MY NEW STORY! I AM HONESTLY SUPER EXCITED TO WRITE THIS STORY!

Also please note that I do not own the characters. I own the story idea.

I know each character is are very different from how it may be compared to Haikyuu. Also please pay no mind to age.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE THIS HONESTLY MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE LOTS AND UPDATE LOTS!

THANK YOU FOR READING! AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS STORY SO FAR!