15

Akaashi POV

"W-what? Why would we leave? What about Hinata? Aren't you comfortable here?" I ask.

"That's the thing... we have become too dependent on Hinata." Bokuto starts. "I promise you I feel comfortable here. Both of us are. But Hinata is working day and night for us so we can be comfortable."

Realization hit me hard. Hinata has been working everyday so he can support us. Not to mention how much we eat. He always buys us whatever we want. How could I be so blind?

"You're right... we need to leave." I say. "But let's just enjoy this last weekend with him. Let's make it the best one, for him"

"Okay... yeah we can do that." Bokuto says.

HINATA POV

"Their planning to leave me?" I mumble confused ease dropping to their conversation behind their door.

Do they think they are a burden?

Well since today when I arrived at work they told me I didn't need to work as it was not that busy. I decided to go home and hangout with Akaashi and Bokuto but once I came home I heard them talking and couldn't help but listen.

But leave forever? I thought we were best friends? Are they bullied at school? Do I not feed them enough? Do I not spend enough time with them? Why? Why would they want to leave forever? I can't help but ask.

I was really upset after hearing their conversation. I get that they care for me but in truth I'm just lonely. I want them to stay with me. I haven't been this happy in so long.

Maybe I can figure out a way to make them stay? I think they said they're leaving after the weekend. I gotta make it my mission to stop them from leaving.

I quickly gather up the courage and walk right into their room. Both Bokuto and Akaashi looked at me shocked probably thinking why I'm not at work.

"Let's hangout!" I say enthusiastically even though I was feeling a bit upset.

The two nodded and quickly got ready together. I waited for them in the living room.

They finally got ready and walked out their room. I smiled and got my keys and guided them out.

"You got home really early today?" Akaashi says almost sounding like a question.

"Oh yes I don't have to work today. That means we get to hangout together! I get lonely so this is great" I say trying to hint at them.

"Oh ok. So where are we going?" Akaashi asks.

"Well where do you want to go?" I ask them.

"For food." Akaashi responds. Of course they want food how can I forget their crazy appetite.

"Alright how about we buy some takeout and have a picnic at a park?" I suggest and they nod in response.

We walk over to the closest restaurant and buy some or more like bought the whole menu. I needed to make sure they were well fed and happy. Once our order was called to pick up I walked over to get the bags. Bokuto and Akaashi was fast to take the bags out of my hands. I smile at their kind gesture.

We walk to a near by park and sat on the grass under a large tree. There weren't too many people at the park so it was very peaceful. The weather was warm with a light breeze.

I laid out all our food, opening them up.

"Thanks Hinata!" Akaashi happily said and started devouring all the food.

"Thanks." Bokuto said stuffing his face with food.

"No problem! I'll always be here to provide you with food!" I say trying to hint them again.