18

Akaashi POV

"Where to next?" I asked Bokuto.

"Well since it's still dark let's try to make it to my old house. We can fly since it's dark and no one will spot us but once it gets bright we might have to start walking. This area, I read is quite popular..."

"Have you thought about what you're gonna do once you see your parents?" I ask genuinely curious.

Bokuto has suffered a lot in the past from his parents. Since he was abused at such a young age I'm sure he is traumatized. Also considering the fact we grew up in a lab... His life was not the best.

"I want to ask them why" Bokuto said and I nodded in understanding.

"Well let's hurry then!" I say and pull on BOKUTOs hand as we fly off into the night.

Bokuto POV

We flew for the next 5 hours without any rest. I had memorized the directions in my head so I new exactly where we had to go. We made it to the city my so called parents lived in. I signalled Akaashi and we both landed on the outskirts of the city so we won't be seen. The sun was slowly rising. The sky was now a light shade of blue.

"I miss Jimins food" Akaashi says as he runs his stomach.

Maybe we could find something to eat? That idea vanished very soon though with the realization that we had no money. We walked into the city. It was still very quiet, no busy streets and no human in sight. I guess it's still to early in the morning.

Akaashi held onto my arm as we continued walking down the sidewalk. We just kept walking together looking around and enjoying the outside world.

It felt good. I wish this could be our forever.

Eventually more and more people came out and the city got a lot more lively. Akaashi couldn't stop smiling at everything he saw. Staring at him brought a smile to my face.

"Aw you two look like a cute couple" a lady suddenly says. I looked up and saw a lady wearing a sun hat watering her plants. She looked like she was in her mid 40s. She smiled at us.

"Thank you miss." Akaashi says.

"Young love... make sure you guys cherish all the fun times you have together." She says and gives us a soft smile.

Both Akaashi and I nod taking in her words.

"We will" we said and continued walking.

"I cherish all the time I spend with you" Akaashi says and I turned my head to look at him.

"Me too.... me too." I mumble.

"What was that? I didn't hear you" Akaashi teases me.

"You heard me... We have good hearing" i state giving him a poker face.

"Ugh so close." Akaashi pouts and I internally smile at his goofiness.

"Alright how about we head to my parents house now" I say.

Akaashi smiles and nods. "I finally get to see where little Bokuto grew up!"

We walk and walk and eventually we come across a mansion. Akaashi had wide eyes as he struggled to find words. He was left speechless.

"Y-you lived here?!" Akaashi finally mustered and I nodded.

The house was very big and very modern. My parents were rich. They sold me because they only care about money. To them, I was just wasting their precious money.

"Are you ready?" Akaashi asks and I nod. He took the initiative and rang the grand doorbell.

A couple moments passed until someone opened the door.