26

Akaashi POV

The 4 of us sat in silence after that. Although it wasn't an awkward silence. It was a happy silence. A family? I mean it's true all 4 of us never had a proper family. Bokuto and I had each other but now it really felt like our family was complete. The four of us not only made a team but we knew we could depend on each other.

We ate the dear within seconds. We all fought for the food. Once we finished we began looking for a place to sleep for the night. It was getting dark and we still couldn't find a good place to stay.

"Why don't we just go back to our old cave?" Osamu asks.

"It probably better since it's already dark." Atsumu says.

"Yeah let's go" I respond picking up Osamu while Bokuto picks up Atsumu. We began flying and landed once we reached our cave.

We were about to walk into the cave and call it a night but the sudden growls emitting from the cave put us on guard.

I frowned. Could it be-?

Before I could finish my thought foxes came charging out of the cave. They were aggressive and vicious. In terms of looks, the foxes looked the same since Bokuto and I saw them. Maybe a b it smellier.

Bokuto and I quickly pushed Osamu and Atsumu behind us. This wasn't going to be easy.

There was a total of 5 foxes. If we were to grab Atsumu and Osamu and fled by flying, there is a high possibility that the foxes will jump onto us before in the air which could lead us to dropping the twins or getting injured.

The only option we had was to fight.

Bokuto also seemed to understand the situation as he was the first to charge in landing a harsh punch on the fox in the right. I decided to go towards the left and began attacking the foxes in my path. I had two foxes and me while Bokuto had another two on him. The only problem was the one walking straight towards the twins.

The twins looked scared. It is there first time actually facing a fox in battle. I was scared to death when the foxes attacked Bokuto and I so I understand.

I try my best to break free from the foxes but they just wouldn't budge. Bokuto was also trying to get to the twins but one fox bit his neck really hard which caused him to fall down on one knee.

"WATCH OUT" I yelled right before the fox pounced on the twins. The twins were quick to run in opposite directions.

The foxes began getting rougher. They used there claws to scratch every part of my body. It was painful but bearable.

I couldn't use my power where I scream really loud because of the rocks on top of us. The mountain would crumble if I used that power.

I continued fighting while the twins were running all over the place. Bokuto managed to throw one of the foxes off the cliff and was now beating the other fox into a pulp. I started hitting the foxes so that their backs were against the edge of the cliff. Once they were close enough to the edge I flew up a little and kicked the two foxes down.

Once I finished I turned around only to see Bokuto and the twins hitting the last fox. The twins were kicking the fox while Bokuto just stepped hard in the foxes neck until we heard a snap.

"That was scary." Atsumu says.

"You guys are so strong!" Osamu says.

"Please teach us how to fight!" They both yell in sync.

"Shhh" I say and quickly grab onto Atsumu and start flying. Bokuto doing the same with Osamu. We had to get out of here before the other foxes find us.