17

Akaashi POV

When Hinata told us that he was gonna make these last two days the best, he obviously wasn't lying. These two days have been the best.

Hinata cooked us lots of food every meal saying we would need a lot of energy when we leave.

Saturday night we decided to show Hinata our powers. It was dark now so it was a perfect time as no one would be outside.

Hinata drove us towards a farm a little outside the city. The field was big and there were no trees blocking the night sky.

"Promise us Hinata. Keep this a secret.Don't even tell Tsukishima or Kageyama." I say as we got out of the car and walked towards the centre of the field.

"My lips are sealed as long as you keep your promise and visit me." Hinata says and I smile.

"Don't be too shocked!" I say before Bokuto and I had a small running start before we unfolded our wings and took lift off.

"Wow... you guys are incredible" Hinata gasps wide eyed as he watched us fly around in circles.

We flew for around 5 minutes before we landed again and walked over to Hinata.

Hinata suddenly jumped and hugged the both of us. "Thank you Akaashi, Bokuto, for giving me this amazing sight I'll never forget. You both were beautiful" Hinata whispers to us as he hugs us tightly.

"I'll never forget this day or this sight. I'm left speechless." Hinata continues.

He unwraps his arms around us smiling. "So what other powers do you guys have?"

"Well I can see in the dark, while Bokuto has super strength" I start. "We both have wings, super speed and can talk to sea animals."

"We are also super smart in the sense we can learn and memorize really fast" Bokuto adds.

"Oh right... WHY CANT I HAVE THAT POWER? LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER" Hinata complains.

"Well since tomorrow's your last day... is their anything left you guys wanna do?" Hinata asks us.

"Hmm anything is fine as long as we can spend it with you" I respond.

Hinata smiled and starts to laugh. I tilt my head in confused as to why he started laughing.

"Sorry, I just had a flashback of when I first found you guys in that alleyway. I can't believe we've come this far together! I'm glad I was the one that found you two that day and I'm happy I met you guys!" Hinata says.

That's right... when we met, Bokuto and I were talking to each other while lying down on an old mattress.

"It's almost midnight already, let's head home and rest for tomorrow." Hinata says walking towards the car.

The three of us got in the car and headed home. Bokuto and I walked into our bedroom and got ready for bed. This would be our last night sleeping here so we took our time and enjoyed the luxury. After we finished we laid in bed together.

We just laid side by side facing the ceiling. Bokuto shifted a bit and held onto my hand. I then rolled over so I was cuddled up in his arms and he did the same.

We soon drifted off into a deep slumber...

The next morning.

The sun beams were blinding. It was a sunny day today. I woke up to the best sight, Bokuto.

Bokuto was already staring at me when I woke up.

"Sleep well?" I asked him yawning.

"The best."

"I'm gonna miss this." I smile "but I think I'm gonna miss Hinata the most."

"I'm gonna miss his food" Bokuto says and I laugh.

"Me too!"

After a while we decided to get ready for the day. We then walked out to an amazing aroma. Hinata was in the kitchen preparing food for us. The table was already filled with plates with different foods.

My mouth began to water once I saw all this food. I quickly ran up to Hinata and thanked him over and over before diving into the food.

"You guys always make me wanna cook. I really do enjoy cooking for you guys. Maybe one day I'll open a restaurant and you guys could be my regulars!" Hinata says flipping more pancakes.

"It would definitely be a 5 star restaurant" I tell him and he turns to give me a thumbs up.

"I thought today we could walk around the city together and just hangout." Hinata says and we both nod at his suggestion.

Once we were finished we got ready to head out. Soon we were out the door walking up the streets.

It was fun. We got to hangout with our friend Hinata. The day soon went by in a blink of an eye. Night came by and it was now pitch dark.

Bokuto and I were in our room taking one last bath before we left. We decided not to take anything with us as it may be difficult to carry. We decided to leave everything here so when we visit we would have something.

"It's finally time." I say.

"Yeah..." Bokuto says.

We walk out only to see Hinata sitting on the couch in the living room. He noticed us and quickly stood up.

"Please stay safe you two... stay healthy and be good okay?" Hinata says. "Remember if you ever need something, come to me, I'll always welcome you here with open arms as this is not just my home but your home too."

"Thanks Hinata... thank you for everything. Without you, I don't know where we'd be now. You are our friend, we would never forget you. You are like the family we never had. You treated us as an equal and made us feel happy. You made our stay the time of our lives. We promise to visit you Hinata and when we do maybe we'll be able to eat at your restaurant." I say.

"Thanks Hinata for everything. We couldn't have done it without you. Please stay healthy and don't overwork yourself." Bokuto says.

Hinata was smiling but his eyes were watering. Not long after, tears were streaming down his face.

"I-I'm gonna miss you two so much. Please visit me. I'll never forget you guys. I love you guys so much! J-just make sure you make it back here safe and sound. I-I'm gonna miss you guys so so so much..." Hinata cries.

I was quick to walk up to him and hug him. "Please stay strong Hinata, we love you too" I whisper into his ears and he just tightens his grip around me as he sobs louder.

"Promise me" Hinata then says and holds out his pinky.

"We promise we'll comeback" I say wrapping my pinky around his.

Both Bokuto and I then separated from Hinata. Hinata was crying non stop as we walked to our bedroom. Bokuto opened our window and we both turned to look at Hinata once more.

"Hey Hinata?"

Hinata was a sobbing mess now.

"Please don't cry Hinata. Smile for us!" I say and I could see Hinata trying to smile.

"We'll miss you Hinata. And thank you. We sincerely thank you."

Both Bokuto and I smile at Hinata before we jumped out the window and unfolded our wings.

"DONT FORGET! YOU PROMISED ME TO COMEBACK, Akaashi, Bokuto, ILL MISS YOU GUYS PLEASE STAY SAFE AND THANK YOU!" Hinata suddenly yelled out of the window.

I turned around only to see Jimins face through the window.

"WE ALWAYS KEEP OUR PROMISES! HINATA PLEASE TAKE CARE" I yell back before flying towards Bokuto and grabbing onto his hand.

That's when I noticed my face was wet. I was crying. I really am gonna miss Hinata.

Bokuto used his other hand to wipe my tears then kissed me on my cheek.

"It'll be okay" he said. "We'll be back there soon"

"Yeah... we'll be back"I smiled.

We both flew off into the night.

"Where to next?"