9

Akaashi POV

We made it back to Hinata's place. Bokuto placed everything down on the kitchen table.

"How about you two go and put your clothes away and wash up while I cook up dinner?" Hinata says and we nod.

Bokuto grabs all the bags with clothing, uniform and textbooks and follows me into the bedroom.

Once we walked into the room Bokuto and I quickly empty out each bag and place everything into the closet. We leave the textbooks on the bed. There were a total of 8 textbooks in the bag all very thick.

Bokuto and I then walked into the bathroom and took a bath.

After we finished we lay in our bed waiting for Hinata to call us. I decided to start studying the textbooks. I was a very fast learner. I was able to complete the first textbook already. It only took me ten minutes to memorize every single piece of information in that textbook. This is easy.

Bokuto also started reading a textbook. I guess he has the same powers I do since after around ten minutes he placed the book down.

"DINNERS READY!" We hear Hinata calling us. We both got out of bed and walked towards the kitchen.

There we were met with a large bowl of noodles. Bokuto and I had bowls almost 5 times bigger then Jimins. We quickly sat down and devoured every single noodle.

"Ok since you guys finished already I wanted to discuss with you about school." Hinata starts which perked our interest. "Our school is a very elite school therefore you have to be very smart. The thing is no offence but I don't think you guys can pass the test... so I thought that maybe you guys could get a job? Do you guys have any interests?" He asks us.

Both Bokuto and I stared at him with a blank face. How hard could the test be?

"We'll get in don't worry" I respond.

He seemed hesitant but ended up responding. "Alright I trust you guys. Just study the textbooks you were given." He says and we both nod.

"Oh actually Hinata? Can we have some paper to do the textbook questions?" I ask and he smiled at me. "Of course you can!" He says and walks towards a shelf only to pull out a huge stack of paper.

"Thanks we will go study now." I say and both Bokuto and I walk into our bedroom. "Good luck you two!" Hinata cheers and I giggle at his enthusiasm.

Once we walked into our bedroom we both began studying. Our whole floor was covered in sheets of completed problems and equations. By midnight we had already completed all the questions and had memorized every piece of information the textbooks provided.

We cleaned up and went to brush our teeth. Then we lay in bed.

"Bokuto what do you think about school?" I ask him.

"Sounds easy"

"Yeah too easy" I agree.

"Hey Bokuto?"

"Hmm?"

"You won't ever leave me right?"

"Never."

After we drifted into a deep slumber. I felt happy, very happy.

The next morning both Bokuto and I woke up at the same time. We got ready and changed into the clothing Hinata for us. We walked out the room only to find no one. There was a not on the table.

Hey Akaashi and Bokuto! I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you I had work today. Luckily it's only for 4 hours. I'll be home by noon. I left breakfast for you on the counter. In the mean time just rest or study!

I looked at the counter to see two very big plates filled with food. Bokuto and I rushed towards the counter and ate everything up.

Bokuto and I decided to sit in the living room after. We sat on the couch side by side.

"Bokuto are we going stay here the rest of our lives?" I ask

"I don't know."

"How do you think Hinata will react when he sees that we are... different? Would he take advantage of us?"

"I don't know"

"What will we do when the foxes find us?" I ask.

"We could run... or we could fight" Bokuto says. "I feel like my powers have gotten a lot stronger. It may be from the food." He says.

"I noticed that too! I feel like my senses are way sharper then before. Not to mention we are really smart and can run super fast!" I say.

"We better not raise any suspicion at school we should probably avoid as much contact with people." I suggest and Bokuto nods.

"Yeah it's only us" he says and I smile at his response.

"Yeah only us!"

Before we new it, it was already noon. Hinata walked in carry a box of what smelled like buns. "Hey I thought you guys were studying?" He says walking toward the kitchen table to place the buns.

"We didn't study today." I tell him. "YOUR TEST IS TOMORROW AND YOUR TELLING ME YOU DIDNT STUDY?" He yells with wide eyes. "Seriously what am I gonna do with you two? Here these buns are for you." Hinata hands the buns to us and both Bokuto and I finish it up within seconds leaving nothing for Hinata.

"Sorry" I mumble and he just laughs. "It's ok Akaashi I ate at work." He says giving me a warm smile. I smiled back.

"Is there anywhere you want to go?" He asks us. We both didn't say anything.

"How about we just stay home and rest then? You guys have a long day of school tomorrow. Your entrance test actually starts at 7am. You basically get the whole day to complete the test. It will be marked on the spot and they will then determine which class you will be put in. I'm in the lowest class, Class E. the highest class is class S but almost no one is in that class. There's probably around 15 students in that class. While class E,D,C,B and A have around 30 students each class. Anyways if you do finish your class before lunch you can meet me in the cafeteria. Which I doubt.." Hinata mumbles the last bit but we both heard him loud and clear. We just took in the information and took off to our room.

Now we were both laid down in bed.

"Hinata really has no faith in us" I frown.

"We'll show him" Bokuto says confidently.

"S class here we come!"