22

Oikawa POV

These guys can't be real? Am I dreaming? What are they? Why do they have all these powers. I want to learn more about them. All these thoughts were occupying all the space in my head. They must have gone through so much.

Once Bokuto unfolded his wings and flew I just couldn't believe my eyes. Akaashi was quick to follow him and now they were flying around with some birds.

"Are you seeing this?" Iwazumi asks not taking his eyes off the two boys. "I'm scared my eyes are deceiving me"

"No I can see it too." I respond to Iwazumi. "This is incredible."

I watched as Akaashi and Bokuto held hands and started to fly around together hand in hand. They flew around, doing flips every once in a while. After around ten minutes they stopped in the midair.

"What are they doing?" I ask but my question was answered after a loud scream that made my ears almost bleed was heard. I had both my hands on my ears. It was too much. My whole body felt a deafening ring. It was so painful that I dropped to the ground grabbing onto my ears.

But everything soon stopped. Akaashi and Bokuto flew down towards us.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry Oikawa, Iwazumi. I completely forgot you two were with us." Akaashi says. Bokuto seemed unaffected by the noise though.

"W-what was that?" Iwazumi asks.

"Oh that was my new ability. I was showing Bokuto but forgot that you two were there. This was helped us escape from the foxes haha." Akaashi explains.

"So you can just develop new abilities?" I ask and Akaashi nods but doesn't speak further.

"Uhh I'll go cook us dinner now." I say breaking the awkward silence. I quickly walk into the house and into the kitchen. Those two are powerful. It's beyond amazing.

I cooked up a bunch of different types of food as I didn't know what they would like. They are incredibly fast eaters too so I made sure to make a lot. Who knows how long they will stay here but I'm determined to make them feel at home.

Once I finished cooking I went outside to see Iwazumi sitting on the porch while watching the two still flying.

"Dinner time!" I yelled out. Both Bokuto and Akaashi snapped their heads and in the blink of an eye they were already inside the house. "Wow they must be hungry." Iwazumi said and walked in. I shook my head and walked in soon after.

We all walked to the kitchen table and sat down. Akaashi and Bokuto sat next to each other while I sat across Akaashi and Iwazumi across Bokuto.

"Hinata..." Akaashi suddenly mutters.

"We promised him." Bokuto mumbles. I was surprised because this was the first time I heard speak.

"Uhhh who's Hinata?" Iwazumi asked and I mentally facepalmed. They were having a moment and Iwazumi had to interrupt.

"Oh Hinata... he was our best friend. H-he took care of us and treated us like normal humans. He was the first person to take us in after we escaped the lab." Akaashi explains. "He used to cook loads of food for us."

"Well don't worry now. I can cook you as much as you want and I am sure you'll see Hinata again one day." I comfort him and put more food onto his plate.

"I'm sorry but did you say lab?!" Iwazumi asks.

"Uh yeah! It was our old home. We were test subjects for Appa. He was the one that gave us these abilities." Akaashi says. "Uh can we eat now?"