𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙁𝙊𝙍 6𝙏𝙃 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍

ELOISE MICHAELS

I'm sitting next to Lorenzo at dinner and all I can hear is Draco's constant complaining.

That boy never shuts up.

 "So darling, we never really got the chance to catch up earlier. How was your summer?" Lorenzo asked, brushing his thumb against my hand.

"It was pretty good. My family and I went travelling for the most part and visited old friends". 

"I'm glad you had fun. I-. I was just disappointed I barely got see you. I really missed you Oise," He whispered.

Enzo is the only person who calls me that name. I used to not like it but it's Lorenzo, he made me love it.

 He gave me that nickname the first time I met him.

"El, Eloise! Come on let's get on the train," Draco said, pulling my arm excitedly.

 We walk onto the train and Draco looks through each compartment.

 "Why are you walking past all these empty compartments? They're gonna fill up soon," I sighed.

"I'm looking for someone. Oh here!" He opens the door to a boy sitting by himself.

 "Lorenzo, we've been looking for you mate. Why'd you leave Mum and I?" Draco complained.

"We?" Lorenzo questioned. 

"Oh, sorry" Draco stepped aside. "This is my friend, Eloise Michaels".

 I look at Lorenzo. He was really cute. When he smiled, small dimples appeared in his cheeks.

"A Michaels? I've heard a lot about you from Draco and Narcissa," He chuckled.

 "Nice to meet you Lorenzo," I smiled.

"Please, my friends call me Enzo and I can tell we'll be good ones," He grinned.

"Okay, well my friends call me El or Ellie," I suggested.

"Nah. I wanna give you a nickname that no one else calls you. How about Oise?" 

I raise an eyebrow, "Isn't that like weird noise you make like if your sick or something?" 

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure-"

"Who cares it's perfect, Oise," Lorenzo interrupted Draco with a large grin spread across his face.

I met my best friend that day.

 "Yeah, I really missed you too. Trust me, I wanted to see you," I assured.

"We almost never get to hang out alone anymore. Last year was busy," Lorenzo said.

Busy was one word you  could use to explain it. 

Lorenzo was off with Luna Lovegood for most of the year and myself- I guess I was different after the summer. It was like we saw a lot of each there but yet so little.

Not to mention the childish feelings I had for him but that's all in the past. I've moved on

"How about one day, we go to the astronomy tower like old times. We used to spend almost every night there together," I suggested.

"Tonight?" He asked.

"I thought we were all coming to your dorm later?" I reminded him.

Enzo groans pressing his forehead against mine, "Tomorrow then love". 

I nod in agreement and turn my head to see Draco arguing with Lucille.

"I mean, look at you! You're wearing a fucking tight button-up, thigh-high socks, and a short skirt. It's your last year at Hogwarts and suddenly you think I should fucking respect you while you're looking like that?" Draco snaps, stabbing his asparagus with his fork aggressively. 

Hm strange.

"It's just human decency, Malfoy. I don't understand why you act as I've been under your skin. I haven't even said much to you this whole day..." Lucille responds quietly.

"Free the ass, Lucille. Just wear no skirt at all, and maybe then he'll respect you," Lorenzo joked.

"I just think it's funny that you think you're entitled to my respect. I, Draco Malfoy, a pureblood, do not need to respect your kind". Draco sternly states

"Your blood doesn't define your magic abilities. Lucille mastered so many spells before you even could so stop acting like a git!" I say, biting into a bread roll.

"Why do you never have my side on anything?! You're my friend too but all day you've been getting mad at me and sticking up for Lucille!" Draco shouted.

"Draco, you know I always have your back when your right but all you're doing is constantly  harassing my friend for no reason. I would also call out anyone here if they were acting like you so don't play the victim".

"Loosen up a little, Malfoy. It's our last year. I think it's time you two become friends," Blaise suggests. "It's been 6 years. We've all been a group for so long, and the only two that don't get along are you and Luce".

"I'll loosen up when I fucken want," Draco snarls.

 "Draco you're a fucken dick," Lorenzo laughs.

"You all are fucking annoying. I'll see you guys later," Draco snaps and storms out.

"What's his problem, should someone go after him?" Blaise questions. 

"No, just leave him. We all know him and his temper tantrums. Best not to make it worse," I answered.

 "I agree," Lorenzo chuckles.

"Ok Ellie, Luce and I are going to back to our dorm to unpack but we'll see you later," Onyx announces pulling Lucille out of her seat and signalling me to follow.

As I go to get up Lorenzo places his hand on my thigh making me freeze for a second.

 "I'll be waiting for you later," He whispers in my ear before taking back his hand so I could stand up.

 I blush and get up trying not to smile as I walk away.

Oh Lorenzo Berkshire, what are you doing to me?

AN: I'm so sorry for how shit this chapter was. I will make it better I'm just trying to introduce characters and their friendships.