𝙐𝙉𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀

ELOISE MICHAELS

15 days, it's been since Lucille left. 

I was getting used to her not be around, which hurt. I missed her and it's fun visiting her every now and then but it's not the same. She wouldn't be coming back. I would call her stupid if she even considered it.

Draco mainly stays in his room lately. He only leaves to grab a new bottle of fire whiskey and walks back up, locking himself in. As much as I was mad and disappointed in him at the moment, I hated seeing him like this. 

Then again, he deserved to sulk in his feelings. What he did to Lucille is just unforgivable. I'm really considering going back to my parents. It almost felt time. I couldn't stand how this manor made me feel as day after day passed.

It makes me miss the people that aren't here anymore.

I think about Onyx a lot lately. How things would be different if she were here. I would have  another girl here, my sister to help me. I can't help but feel alone. Narcissa is quiet when Lucius is around, cleaning to avoid him.

Blaise is recovering but he's still going through a lot and I feel like Lorenzo is becoming just as affected by this manor as I am.

I stretch out of bed and find a note sitting next our bed.

Gone to go visit Lucille for the day. 

Was going to wake you and ask if you wanted to come but I noticed you didn't sleep much last night and you looked peaceful.

I love you Oise.

-Lorenzo

What do I do now? 

I walk over to the bathroom, taking the time to have shower and immediately change when I get out. I follow through with my usual morning routine and walk out my room to the stairs.

I catch Draco walking past me, up the stairs. He looked horrible. His usually neat hair was knotty and all over the place, he reeked of alcohol and his under eyes were so dark. He looked sick.

He ignored my presence, locking himself once again, in his room.

I walk downstairs and find Blaise sitting with a cup of coffee at the kitchen island.

"How'd you sleep?" I questioned, taking a seat next to him.

"Good. It's getting easier," He spoke softly.

"I'm really happy to hear that," I smiled.

"Where's Lorenzo?"

"He's gone to visit Luce today," I replied.

 "Have you seen Draco? He looks horrible," He whispered.

"I don't want to feel bad for him because he did this to himself but it's hard not to be. I just wish he didn't do such a dumb thing," I sighed.

"He'll get better eventually. Someone just needs to talk him out of this".

"Yeah. I guess so," I muttered.

"Look, Eloise. I know you feel like you have to help me at the moment with Onyx's passing but I can tell you're struggling too. You don't have to always act strong for me," Blaise acknowledged. 

"Onny just understood me more than anyone ever will. Even Lorenzo," I muttered.

"I feel the exact same way. I guess things are just going to be different for a while," Blaise replied.

--

I spent the whole day  cleaning Lorenzo and I's room and talking with Blaise. We had always been good friends for years but we had never talked or been around each other as much we were right now.