𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙀𝙇𝙎 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙍

ELOISE MICHAELS

We entered the living room, greeted by our house elf, Eli. We had freed him years ago when we first met, as a sign that we respected him but he chose to stay. He was like a member of the family.

"Hello Master Eloise. It's a pleasure to see you back," Eli took my coat off and dragged it to to coat rack. "How many times do I have to tell you Eli that you don't have to call me Master? We're friends," I reminded him.

"I-.  I am most grateful for your kindness but I can't," He stuttered. 

"Eli," My mother caught his attention, "Could you please take El's trunk to her room and make us some tea?"

"Yes Master," He nodded disapparating with my trunk.

"Come sit. We have LOTS to catch up on," She laughed patting the spot on the lounge next to her.

I sit down and Eli reappears in the room with our tea. "Thank you love," I whispered.

"Of course," He smiled before leaving the room to give us privacy.

"So while your Father is gone. Tell me about Lorenzo. How are you two?" She moved forward excitedly. She always did love to find out new things and 'gossip'.

"We're going really good. He's treats me really well. It's actually getting serious.." I blushed looking down. Talking about him made me miss him more than I thought was possible.

"Serious how? Have you guys said the L-word?" She raised her eyebrows up and down.

"Um no- Actually we haven't yet but I do. I think I do," I muttered.

"What do you mean you think?" My mother queried.

"It's like-. I love him but how do I know I'm IN love with him? Because with Lorenzo, it's like I've always loved him except we're together now if that makes sense".

"When I first started dating your father, it took us 6 months before we said anything. I do love him very much but when you're young, it's harder to understand that feeling. I just knew as soon as I said it. It felt right. He was the first person I thought of when I woke up and I just thought, what can I do today to make him happy? Every single day" Charlotte smiled.

"I think the same way," I blushed thinking of the brunette boy. How when I wake beside him, I'm always tangled in his grasp and how he smiles in sleep if I kiss his forehead before I leave.

"I'm sorry but I have to ask," She puts her cup down, "Are you and Lorenzo doing it?"

"Bloody hell Mum!" I groan in embarrassment.

"Oh stop! We've had these conversations before. I just want to make sure you're still being safe. I don't want your life to get put on hold from an accident. You and Enzo are clearly active".

"We're careful, I promise," I quickly stop talking as my father entered the room. "My two favourite girls. What are we talking about?"

"Just school. I'm top of my class in charms currently," I steer the conversation away from my sex life. That wouldn't go over well with him

"Well done darling," He kissed my forehead and sat with us. I talked about school and my friends for a bit while we waited for dinner. 

"How's Draco been? I noticed him with Lucille," My mother questioned.

"They're dating now.." My parents gasped in unison making me giggle. "Draco Malfoy? But Lucille is a muggle-born isn't she?" My mother asked.

"I don't think he's actually bothered by blood purity. Just the influence of Lucius," I fake gagged at the mention of his name.