𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙊𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍

smut warning 

ELOISE MICHAELS

"I have to pick up The Vial..." Onyx paced back and forth in our dorm room. "I shouldn't have let him cum in me, damn it!"

"Onny, calm down it's fine. Check my drawer to see if I have any lying around," I offered.

She rummages through my stuff, "None".

"Do you want to go tomorrow morning?" Lucille suggests.

"Ugh, tomorrow morning is too early," She complained, plopping onto her bed and sighing. "I never saw myself buying a vial before. I always slept with smart boys who'd come on my stomach, but instead, I'm stuck with Blaise who likes to play fucking Russian Roulette with my lucky eggs!"

"Didn't he tell you he was going to climax?" Lucille questioned.

"Of course he told me. It was the heat of the moment, y'know. Hearing that someone is about to come makes you want them to come inside you. Look, it sounds idiotic but over time you'll understand where I'm coming from. You get what I mean, right El?" Onyx stressed as she got up and removed her button-up shirt.

"Sure but pregnancy isn't my thing right now and The Vial is disgusting," I answered.

"You've drank it?" Lucille asked, surprise.

"Only once. I was on top and accidents happen. Which is why The Vial is there Onny," I reminded

"How was dinner?" Lucille questioned, grabbing the Charms textbook and flipping through the pages.

"Dreadful. You left me with Malfoy, Blaise, and Lorenzo. ALONE!" She groaned, removing her skirt and stockings. She opened her dresser and fetched a tank top and shorts for bed.

"What? Eloise was there," Luce responded.

"Yeah physically but she wasn't paying attention the whole time. Probably thinking about Enzo," She laughs.

"Lorenzo and I almost kissed in the common room before dinner," I blurted

They both gasp, "What El! Why'd you guys stop?" Onyx asks excitedly.

"Pansy ruined the moment," I pretend to vomit. 

"When doesn't she ruin things? I'll go right now and slap her for being a nosey bitch, " Onyx yells standing up. Ah, I love her.

"No, it's fine. I would be more confused about us if we did kiss ," I explained. 

She reluctantly sits back down, "How did Pansy ruin something this time?"

"She stormed into the common room looking for Malfoy and obviously could tell him and I were having a moment," I huffed.

"Wait-. She was looking for Draco?" Lucille questioned.

"Yeah?" I shrugged.

"This is just one of the many reasons she has no friends or no boyfriend. Then again, at least we know no men are finishing in her unlike the boy in my life," Onyx scoffed.

"Onny, if you're so worried about the Vial I'll go pick up some for you tomorrow morning. I'm usually up early anyways," I offered.

She hugs me excitedly, "I love you El! You would do that for me?"

"Of course, not even up for debate. I don't want to see you pregnant at 17," I joked.

"No pushing out Blaise's babies!" Lucille chants. We all laugh together and it makes me sad to think that eventually we'll be leaving Hogwarts. I can't even imagine it.