𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏

ELOISE MICHAELS

I held Blaise in my arms for a while as we both cried.

Onyx didn't make it.

It didn't feel real. My best friend was gone. 

Onyx De Loughrey, the strong, outgoing, beautiful, cunning girl wasn't here anymore.

The girl who protected Lucille and I like we were her own sisters was suddenly just gone.

I didn't even get to say good bye. I wish I had just ignored Lorenzo and stayed to help fight because maybe my Onny would still be with us. I could've protected her like she would've done for me but I didn't. I didn't and now we've all lost her.

My heart shattered when he told us the news.  We both just sat on the lounge together for a while. I didn't know what to do.

It's such a strange concept that one minute someone can be here living and the next they can be gone just like that.

Lorenzo had gotten hurt too. Fenir Greyback had deeply scratched his right leg and now that would make Lorenzo change during full moons. It was permanent. Injuries like that can't just be reversed. 

The whole manor was quiet. No one could speak. We were all in shock.

Others didn't make it either.

Lavender Brown, Fred Weasley, Professor Snape, Bellatrix and others all died.

I was only thrilled to hear that Mrs Weasley killed Bellatrix. I had so much hate for her. She hurt the boy I love and so many others. She didn't deserve to walk this Earth freely.

Voldemort didn't make it either, thank fuck. I was grateful that Draco wouldn't have to continue the unwanted lifestyles he was forced into and Lorenzo wouldn't have to join them.

We all moved into the dining room, sitting all together. I sat next to Lorenzo with Lucille close to us.

 It was painful to look at Blaise, my heart ached for him.  How miserable and lifeless he looked. I couldn't even understand what he was going through. The short moment I thought Lorenzo was dead was the worst 20 seconds of my life but Blaise. Blaise had lost the girl he loved forever.

All the Malfoys sitting at the table was a strange sight. Draco and Narcissa looked exhausted while Lucius just sat with a smug look on his face. He's selfish and a monster. I wish Narcissa would just leave him already but he made her feel trapped. She deserves so much better.

"Things will change from this day forward. For a lot of us really," Narcissa interrupted the silence.

"No doubt about that. I mean-. Look at me. There's a bloody wolf scratch on my leg. Soon enough I'll be howling like the others," Lorenzo couldn't help but chuckle. "Come on, you're allowed to laugh," He assured us. I smiled weakly. I felt guilty for leaving him. I felt like it was my fault this happened to him. We had a lot to talk about but it could wait. It would have to.

"Which is why I invited your father over," She responded, "Mr. Berkshire has every right to kno-"

"Bloody hell, Narcissa," He muttered under his breath, "Mate's hardly ever here, why should he know I'm bloody cursed for life!"

I understood why Lorenzo didn't want to see his father. His father is a piece of shit.

Narcissa sighed, "Lorenzo he's still your fath-"

"He's also a bitch!" He exclaimed.

He looked down at the floor. No one talked.

Suddenly, a loud knock from the doors echoed through the house.