𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂

ELOISE MICHAELS

2 months later..

{6:37am}

The whole Slytherin group stayed at my family's manor last night.

We hadn't all been together at once to my house before, so it was nice to have a change of scenery.

Lucille is currently 4 months along in her pregnancy. She only just started showing and her and Draco are getting really excited for the arrival of their baby.

I look down up at Lorenzo, as we lay in bed together. His arms are wrapped around me tightly as he peacefully sleeps.

As creepy as it sounds, I like when I wake up before him because watching him sleep is so calming.

He used to wake up in sweat at late hours from nightmares of his 14 year old self.

But now he sleeps through the whole night with the corners of his mouth slightly lifted.

The more I stay still, the more I notice the urge to throw up creep up me.

Lately I've been sometimes vomiting early in the morning but the feeling usually fades away when I eat breakfast.

We've been busy a lot so I've just chosen to ignore which was becoming harder to do as each day passed.

Oh no, it's coming.

I jolt out bed from Lorenzo's grasp, rushing to bathroom with my hand over my mouth.

I bend over the toilet, vomiting up whatever was still inside me.

The thought of throwing up, only made me want to be more sick.

"Oise, are you okay?!" Lorenzo exclaimed, holding my hair for me.

"I'm fine," I coughed, flushing and wiping my mouth on a towel.

"You've been getting sick a lot lately," Lorenzo commented.

I grab a back-up tooth brush from my drawer, squeezing toothpaste onto it and brushing my teeth.

Wait.

When was the last time I got my period?

I try and think back to the last time I had it.

I couldn't.

We had been so busy these last few months, I hadn't even realised I've missed it.

I quickly spit into the sink, rinsing my mouth underneath the tap.

I lean against the counter in thought, worrisome growing inside me.

What if I'm pregnant?

"What's wrong?" Lorenzo asked, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You're going to have to perform the Reperio Fordus charm," I muttered.

"What?" He stammered.

"I can't even remember the last time I had my period-".

"I think it's a good idea to check," Lorenzo interrupted.

I turn away from him as pulls his wand from his waistband. His warm hand grasps onto my waist. I suck in my breath, nervous of what could come.

"Reperio Fordus," He whispered.

There it was. 

The small pattering heartbeat, echoing on the walls of the bathroom.

"Merlin," Lorenzo muttered

It's real.

I feel my eyes start to pool. I don't know if my tears are from happiness or fear but they were there.