𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂

ELOISE MICHAELS

It's been 6 months since Lucius and Pansy were officially locked away.

A lot has changed since then.

After his hearing , I decided to move between my home and the manor. I missed my parents and I had to spend time with them. I would visit everyone at the manor every day then usually, take Lorenzo home with me.

I was surprised with my father being okay with Lorenzo sleeping over. My mum must have spoken to him.

Lorenzo and I are the best we've ever been. After the hearing, he took me on a short trip around Europe. We visited many countries like France, Greece, Italy and more.

Greece was my personal favourite. We decided that would be our spot to holiday. When we have children, we'll take them there. It'll become a tradition.

Blaise moved back to his home too and Onyx joined him. I think he agreed with me that we should be back with our families.

Lucille lived between the Burrow and manor but the Slytherin group still saw each other every day.

We have all been helping Mumsy renovate the manor. She was sick of the dreary feeling that the house beamed.

We have been painting walls, replacing furniture. Narcissa replaced the cold tiles with wooden floors and trimmed the hedges into fancy designs and shapes. It was like the coldness of the manor was finally lifting off.

Lorenzo and Draco also turned 18 two months ago. They held a big party in the manor, everyone was smiling and laughing like old times. Everything was slowly turning back to normal.

Lorenzo and I were so drunk that night, we accidentally ended up having sex in Draco's bed while everyone else was downstairs.

Safe to say that Draco was not happy when he found out a couple weeks later; almost vomited and threw his blankets in the bin.

Dramatic I think.

My mother came over regularly to help with the painting. Narcissa chose to paint the walls a warm red-wine colour to make the house feel more 'homey'.

Mrs Weasley also was around a lot. She insisted on teaching Narcissa how to knit so Narcissa turned Lucius's old office into a knitting room for her to learn.

Lucius and Narcissa's divorce recently was finalised legally but I think she knew her marriage had ended years ago. 

In fact, a few days after the hearing, she performed the 'Reducto' spell on her wedding ring. We all chuckled watching it explode into a million pieces.

I'm really proud of Narcissa. After all these years that she's put up with Lucius, she's finally free of him and looks the happiest she's ever been. Her smile almost never leaves her face.

She always showers Onyx, Lucille and I with kisses and hugs saying 'we're the daughters she never had'.

Lorenzo always gets offended when she tells us this saying and I quote, "I'm the best daughter you never had".

Such an idiot sometimes but an idiot I love.

Lorenzo and I were now painting one of the finals walls in the house. My arm's tired from being upwards for so long but I'll get this finished for Mumsy.

I was getting a little bored to be honest and turn my head to face Enzo, who was focusing on each stroke of paint that he brushed onto the wall.

"Hey Enzo, you got something on your face," I tried to conceal my smile.