𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙏𝙃 𝙊𝙍 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙀?

LORENZO BERKSHIRE

 I couldn't stop thinking about her.

 It felt almost impossible to avoid looking at her during class but I couldn't stop.

 I noticed that whenever she's focused, she lightly bites her lip or that she fiddles with her rings when she gets distracted.

I think we both are starting to realise that we want more with each other. I wanted to be able to figure out what we were without having our whole friend group up our asses about it.

Then again, I don't deserve her. She's too good for me. She's smart, beautiful, kind and has a perfect family. Her parents are always looking out for her and always make time for her if she needs it.

Me? I'm a mess. I'm Lorenzo Berkshire, the person who's parents don't give a fuck about him and has a reputation for fucking every girl in his sight. I didn't want to be seen like that but I knew I was.

Eloise deserved someone who was perfect like her, with a perfect family that adored and treated her like their own. 

She needed someone that's life wasn't so fucked up, it made sleeping a trouble. I have nightmares sometimes that wake up even Blaise and Draco. 

How could I make her put up with that?

I didn't want to drag her into my problems. We have been fine as friends for years. Us being together, I would ruin it. I couldn't lose her. She was too important to me. I think I knew what was best for us as much as I don't want it to be true.

 I didn't want to lead her to something that would make her life harder. I was just going to have to end it.

  ELOISE MICHAELS

We walk into the Great hall as a group walking to our usual seats. I sit next to Onyx and Blaise and Lorenzo sits across from us next to Lucille. He swings his arm around her as they engage in a conversation. 

Stop Eloise. You can't get annoyed, its not like he's your boyfriend..

I ignore the sight and start scooping food onto my plate. I honestly didn't feel that hungry anymore. He had just been quiet towards me all day since Hogsmeade. Maybe I was right. I was just an easy fuck for him.

"Lord, I am starving," Onyx complained as she started scooping food onto her plate as well, "The vial's side effect is being ravenous".

 "Wait, the vial causes that?" Lucille stops chewing.

"Increases your appetite," I nod.

I watch as both Lucille and Onyx seem to eat their hearts out.

 I'm impressed by Lucille.

"Do you all wanna meet at the astronomy tower later, 11pm?" Lorenzo asked us.

"I think.. I'll pass," Lucille responded lowly, as she continued eating. "What are you guys going to do?"

"Smoke muggle-herb. I have a fuck ton left and I want to get rid of it before they do a dorm sweep," Lorenzo responded.

"Yeah, we're all in," Onyx answered on behalf of Blaise and I.

"We are?" I ask confused. 

I honestly wasn't in a mood to go but I think back to Onyx's words from earlier. Lorenzo wouldn't hurt me, right?

"Yes. We are," Onyx implies saying I have to come. "Yeah alright," I pick up my goblet swaying around the water before taking a sip.

"You sure you don't want to tag along later, Luce? It'll be funnnn," Lorenzo attempted to convince her.