𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍

LORENZO BERKSHIRE

Eloise and I both walk through the hallway of the girls dormitories, hand in hand.

"You really didn't have to walk me back Lorenzo. My legs are fine," She says, lightly squeezing my hand.

"I want to walk you to your dorm though," I smiled, lifting her hand to my lips, kissing it softly.

She unlocks her room and finds Draco holding Lucille, as she sleeps in his embrace.

"Malfoy. What are you doing back early?" I asked.

"I-I just couldn't be home anymore," He replied lowly.

"Is everything okay?" Eloise questioned, moving to her cupboard to find a change of clothes.

He nods in response and looks down at Lucille, pecking her forehead.

"I got a new batch of muggle herb from my lovely girlfriend," I say looking at Eloise. 

I really love that girl. "Wanna smoke it?" 

"Might as well," Draco responded, carefully moving off Luce's bed and onto the floor.

"For fuck's sake. It's 8 in the morning. Shouldn't you wait till at least Luce is awake?" Eloise whispered, rolling her eyes at us.

"Just relieving some stress. Don't be such a priss," Draco sneered.

"Don't call her shit like that," I scoffed.

"If I'm a priss then I'd love to know how to define you after all that time you spent kissing Umbridge's ass ," Eloise huffed, walking to the bathroom to get dressed.

I chuckled watching her flip off Malfoy. She really doesn't put up with his shit.

"Ok, whatever," Draco replied sarcastically.

He packed the bowl and struck a match, inhaling and holding it in for as long as he could.

I follow in his lead, repeating same. 

"Fuck this is strong already," Draco chuckled.

"Lightweight," I muttered, trying to hide the fact that the muggle herb was already working its 'magic'  on me.

"Eloise! Where'd you get the weed from?" Draco shouted.

"Some place I overheard some 5th years talking about," Eloise answered as she walked out of the  bathroom in a new outfit.

"I like your top," I smiled, making my eyes feel heavy.

"You could be smoking anywhere in this abnormally large school and you choose to stink up our dorm," Lucille groaned, pinching her nose together.

"It's safer here and Onyx and Blaise occupied our dorm as soon as Oise and I left. Don't whine. Do you want some?" I asked, handing the glass thing towards her.

"Ugh, no thank you," She groaned moving over to her closet.

"Morning lovely," Eloise smiled as she walked back to her bed.

"Seriously, Lucille? Change later," Draco snapped, as he had the joint between his fingers.

"Ah, don't worry mate. I wasn't and wouldn't look," I didn't need to look. I already had a beautiful girl in my life. How could anyone else interest me. 

"Draco, could you please back up? The smell is horrid," Lucille muttered, gently pushing him away.

"It's nothing you haven't smelt before," He snarled, trying to move closer to her.