𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙁𝙊𝙔 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙍

ELOISE MICHAELS

I change into a pyjama set and walk downstairs with Lorenzo. I still can't comprehend that we finally said 'I love you'. I replayed the moment over and over in my head. It felt so surreal.

We walked into the dining room and find Onyx and Blaise already sitting at the table as the food was getting set out.

"Hey you two," Onyx acknowledged as we sat down. I sat next to her with Lorenzo on the other side of me. "Oo cute necklace," She said examining it closely. 

"Yeah Enzo got it for me" I smiled holding it out for her to look at. "Really? Good job Enzo," Onyx complimented, sticking her hand out behind me to high-five him.

Lorenzo blushed, "Thank you Onny".

 "How'd the meet the parents but had already met thing go?" Onyx asked. 

"What?" I laughed

"I think it went well. They clearly love me," Lorenzo boasted. 

"Ok don't get all big-headed," I interrupted.

"Too late. Face it Oise," He kisses my forehead.

Draco and Lucille finally enter the dining room. Draco held onto her and she lightly stumbled as she took her seat. I guess we know why they took so long to come downstairs..

 "Ah, are you ready to eat darling," Narcissa points towards the empty seats. I pick up my goblet  "I see to it you've cleaned up a little".

"Oh, I bet you needed a good shower," I said, making Lucille's cheeks go red.

She sat at the head of the table admiring all the food she had made. It made me smile seeing her in the seat she belongs in. She runs this family, not Lucius.

We all face no time to start scooping piles of foods onto our plates. I head straight for the steak and steamed vegetables; my mouth salivating at the sight of it.

"So, Lucille," Narcissa spoke, "I heard you spent your holidays with... the Weasleys?"

"Um y-yes," Lucille stuttered nervously, biting her lip. 

"And how was that?" 

"It was great," Lucille quickly placed more food in her mouth, as to not be able to speak. She always did get nervous when she was put on the spot.

"Did they treat you nice?" Lorenzo asked curiously.

"Oi, you're hogging the fucking spoon, Enzo. Give it here," Blaise snapped as he grabbed the spoon from Lorenzo.

"Yes, Enzo. The Weasleys truly are the nicest," Lucille assured.

"Did any of them put their bloody hands on you?" Draco spat out of nowhere.

"No, Draco. They did not," Lucille sternly responded.

"Draco, dear. You don't have to be so furious," Narcissa boasted. "I'm sure she only has eyes on you".

Draco rolled his eyes aggressively stabbing his fork into his food.

"Eloise, that's a lovely necklace dear. A gift from your parents?" Narcissa asked, looking at it with admiration.

"Lorenzo got it for me actually," I blushed smiling at Enzo.

"Did he?" She smiled, raising her eyebrows. I had assumed Enzo had already told her about our relationship, he tells her almost everything.

"I got a ring from her too," He lifted up his hand towards Cissy to examine.

"Where are our presents?" Blaise interrupted earning a slap on the back of his head from Onyx.

"Calm down. They're in my trunk, be patient," I assured.