𝘿𝙀𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀

ELOISE MICHAELS

Lorenzo and I are pack our trunks in a hurry as we were told this morning we had to leave for Hogwarts earlier than expected.

"Do you think the reason we're leaving has to do with Draco's task?" I whispered, folding a shirt across my chest.

"Clearly. Hopefully he'll be okay," Lorenzo closes his trunk and sighs. 

"I'm going to go check on Lucille," I say, picking up my trunk.

"I'm going to go get some alcohol from the cellar. Have to stock up for school," He winks and kisses my forehead as I leave the room.

I knock on Lucille's door, "Come in!" She shouted. I find Lucille packing her things alone.

"Oh hey Ellie," She lightly smiles.

I shut the door behind me, "Are you okay Luce?" I questioned, sitting on her bed.

"Yeah of course," She avoids my eyes, staring into her trunk.

"While no one is around. I thought you should know that I know about Draco's task so you can talk to me if you ever need to," I whispered, so no one could possibly hear.

"W-. Wait you do? Since when?" She stammered.

"I've known for a few months," I muttered, grabbing her hand.

"I'm just getting worried for him. He woke me up this morning and he sounded really anxious".

"Everything will be okay in the end Luce. He can do this and you can move on together. You will both be happy  and I'm always here for you," I open my arms and hug her. We don't talk, we just lean into each other's embrace for a short moment.

A loud knocking emits from her door before Onyx storms in. We pull away and smile at her. 

"Morning Onny," I said, watching her drag her trunk behind her.

"Do you have any idea why we're leaving so early?" Onyx questioned, as she sat down.

"Draco told me they're having some sort of family emergency, but that's about it," Lucille responded.

"That's odd," Onyx commented, twirling a piece of her hair around her finger.

Draco and Blaise entered Lucille's room. "Are you guys ready?" Draco queried, looking exhausted as ever.

"Yeah, I'm all packed up," Lucille answered, lowly. "Where's Lorenzo?"

"He's in the cellar getting a few bottles to take back to school," I answered, standing up from her bed.

Blaise took Onyx's trunk, "Do you want me to take your trunk downstairs El?"

"No, it's fine. I got it," I smiled, picking it up and walking downstairs.

I find Lorenzo walking to the door with a new trunk, filled with bottles of whiskey and other liquors.

"Your taking advantage of their cellar huh?" I laughed.

"Of course love. It's what I'm good for," He smirked.

We walk to the door where Narcissa is already standing, waiting to give her goodbyes.

Blaise and Onyx follow behind shortly, giggling in each other's ears.

She pulls us each in to hug her, with worry plastered across her face. "I'm sorry your winter break was cut short. We just have a small family emergency, is all. Draco will return to Hogwarts next week."

"It's not a problem at all, Mrs. Malfoy. I hope that whatever the emergency is it gets situated as soon as possible," Blaise responded.

"I hope so too".