𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 𝙄𝙏?

ELOISE MICHAELS
I wake up from the tossing and turning of Lorenzo, "Enzo, are you okay?"

The room is still dark and I can only just read the clock, '4:36am'.

"Something felt wrong with Lucille. I don't know what it was but I could feel it when I touched her," He whispered nervously.

Suddenly, an owl starts pecking at the window with a letter in its beak. Lorenzo walks out of bed and slides open the window, taking the letter out of its mouth.

"It says our names on it," He muttered.

                     L O R E N Z O  B E R K S H I R E  &  E L O I S E  M I C H A E L S

                                              [OPEN IMMEDIATELY]

There's wax sealed over the top embroidered with the letter 'M'. The Malfoys.

He opens it in a rush as I lean over his shoulder to read it with him.

Dearest Lorenzo Berkshire and Eloise Michaels ,

I apologize for waking you up at such a late time, but I sense that Lorenzo hasn't been able to sleep, either. I need you to come to the Manor immediately. This cannot wait- please use the Silver Spoon Port Key and move fast as soon as you put this letter down. Get rid of this letter. Do whatever you have to do.

                                                                                                       Only you two come. Don't bring anyone else.

Cordially yours,

Narcissa Malfoy.

I snatch the letter out of Enzo's hands and rip it into pieces, throwing it in his bin. Lorenzo ran to is drawer to get the port-key and I grab my wand quickly. I hold onto him closely as we swirl through the air, my insides churning.

We safely land outside the manor and run inside. We couldn't waste time.

"Narcissa?" Lorenzo called out.

No answer.

"Where are you?" I shouted, waiting for an answer.

"I'm in the dining hall," Her voice was hoarse, on the edge of breaking.

Lorenzo grabs my hand as we walk into the room together. Narcissa was sat at the head of the table with a glass of bourbon with the bottle.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?" 

No answer again.

Lorenzo and I sat right by her. I was getting really nervous. What the fuck was happening? 

"Cissy, what's going on?" I questioned. She just looked numb. Why won't she speak?

"L-Lorenzo. Did you feel it?" She stammered, her voice shaky.

"Yes. Yes I did feel it," He squeezed my hand tighter, looking into my eyes with worrisome.

"Feel? What did you both feel?" I added

A small sob tried to escape her lips. Her shaky hand picked up the bourbon. She just stared into the glass before drinking it all.

"So it's true," She muttered to herself.

"Narcissa, what's going on? Why did I feel it, too?" He mumbled.

She looked down at the table. I could see one teardrop slowly slide down her face, hitting the benchtop.