𝘼 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙎

ELOISE MICHAELS

I walk into the common room to find Blaise carrying items that we needed for our project, "Hey Ellie. Do you think you could help out and grab the rest of our things from my dorm?"

"Sure," I walk up the boys corridor, passing Onyx along the way carrying parchment.

I walk in as Lorenzo drops everything, it being too much to hold.

"Need help?" I laughed.

"Please and thankyou," He responded while picking up quills.

His hands go for a piece of parchment at the same time as mine. He holds onto me, not letting go and I feel myself not be able to either. 

No, Eloise.

I shake his hand off mine and continue picking up the remaining items. 

"Oise, please. Can we talk?" He asked.

"I don't think there's much to talk about. You said to just be friends, we can go back to that," I shrugged. 

I don't want that. Please say something else Enzo.

"So you're not mad at me anymore? I promise I wasn't using you in any way possible but I am sorry for ignoring you. I know how it must have looked. It-. It's just hard to explain"

I wanted to believe him and I felt like I did. 

'Don't be an overthinker Eloise. It's not healthy.

"I'm not mad but can we just talk about this another time or just move on?" I breathe. This week was really overwhelming me.

"Move on? Uh- yeah, of course. We should catch up with Onny and Blaise anyway," He smiles and I walk out with him following behind shortly.

We see Onyx and Blaise sitting in the common room talking. I was happy to see this. Hopefully they would make up.

"Finally," Blaise spoke. "We thought you two were shagging".

"What? No, Lorenzo's just clumsy. Why would you think-"

I glare at Onyx as she slaps Blaise on the back of the head.

"Onny! I told you that in confidence!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. It slipped out. I tried to play it off a joke but he didn't believe me," She apologised.

"Well that's completely over now anyway so don't worry about it," I notice Lorenzo's smile drop beside me. He shifts uncomfortably, "Let's go to their dorm".

He ended it, why does he care?

Onyx and Blaise walk ahead and Lorenzo pulls me back for a moment.

 "You told Onyx? W-. What did you two talk about?" He whispered.

"I don't know. Does it matter?" I responded.

"I-. Let's just talk another time".

I open my door and we all stare in shock as we find Lucille straddled on Draco's lap as they made out.

"I fucking knew it!" I yelled surprising them as she jumps off his lap. 

"So were you guys going to tell us eventually or did you want us to find out this way?!" Lorenzo interfered.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Onyx stammered. "And you knew?"

"I didn't know. I just had a hunch" I argued.

"Well, are you guys going to fucking speak?" Lorenzo bantered.

"It's nothing," Draco responded hesitantly.