𝙍𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙐𝙎

**the next day

ELOISE MICHAELS

"How is it we both are in breaks with our boyfriends at the same time?" Lucille sighed.

"Coincidence?" I responded, stretching out of bed.

I move over to my closet and drop my clothes on the floor. Lucille, Onyx and I never cared about getting changed in front of each other. We're close.

I button my shirt up and attempt to tie our Slytherin tie. I've always been shit at this.

I pull my skirt and socks up, patting down my uniform to remove any creases.

I walk into the bathroom doing my usual routine of skincare, makeup et cetera. I try my best to look good for myself and myself only. I can't stand when men assume that all girls wear makeup for their validation. All it does is give me the ick.

"Onyx! I'm changing!" I hear Lucille scream from the room. I chuckle lightly walking out to see Onny. "Morning," I happily said.

"Aww. You look pretty,"  Onyx complimented.

"Why don't you just pack an overnight bag when you stay at Blaise's? " Lucille scoffed.

"Because I wanna be able to see my two beautiful best friends in the morning," Onyx smiled.

"Skirt or dress-pants?" Lucille held up the two options for us to look at.

"Dress-pants," I replied.

"Yeah, it's been a while since you've worn them," Onyx added.

Lucille nods and tries to pull the pants up. She struggles, holding her breath, attempting to pull the zipper up.

"I don't want to go to class," Lucille seethed, letting go of the zipper.

"Why?" Onyx asked, adjusting her skirt.

"These bloody pants won't fucking fit!" Lucille complained.

"Here, let me help," Onyx offered. Lucille sucked in as Onyx tried to force the zipper closed, "Fuck's sake Lucille. Suck in or something!"

I tried to hold in my laughter watching the pair struggle in front of me.

Onyx gives up, "Ellie, you try," She huffed.

I bend down and try to close the zipper. Every time I almost have it closed, it just unzips itself. 

"Is this a bad time?" Lorenzo laughed from behind us.

What was the point of even asking for space if every corner I turn, there he is.

"No, could you help us. Lucille's zipper won't fucking close and it's starting to piss us all off!" Onyx groaned.

"I don't think I should do that-"

"Just fucking help Enzo!" Onyx shouted.

He looks at me for approval but I just shrug and move to the side.

He puts his hand over his eyes and Onyx guides him to Lucille. He watched me as he tried to pull the zipper up with one hand.

Can he not make uncomfortable eye contact while zipping up her pants? 

"Ah, fuck this!" He complained, closing the zipper with both hands, easily.

"There you go!" Onyx cheered and I laughed.

Enzo stands up and looks at me longingly for just a moment. God, I miss him too much already as much as I don't want to.

In our 6 years of knowing each other, we've never gone this long without being around each other constantly.