𝙇𝙐𝘾𝙄𝙐𝙎'𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂

ELOISE MICHAELS

"Why don't you just look beautiful," Lorenzo complimented, wrapping his arm around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. I stop applying my mascara and smile at the two of us, in the mirror.

"Your dress is beautiful too," He added.

I had my mum send my emerald green, skin tight dress to wear to Lucius's court hearing. It cinched my waist and accentuated my bosom and hips. It made me feel confident on days that I was nervous about.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Lorenzo, turning to face him.

"A little nervous but I'm glad that Lucius will finally get what he deserves. Draco and Mumsy will finally be free of him," He muttered.

"You will be too," I whispered.

I pick up a pair of black heels off the ground, sliding them onto my feet.

"You're wearing heels? I thought you didn't like them," Lorenzo said.

"I don't really but Narcissa wants us to look nice  and I can survive them for a few hours for her," I replied.

Lorenzo looked me up and down, smiling with all his teeth. "Your really fucking beautiful".

I peck his lips, being careful not to smudge any of my makeup onto him.

"Am I interrupting?" A voice calls from behind us.

I turn and face Lucille, who was standing at our door.

"Of course not," I smiled. "Come in".

She walks in, pulling out the seat from the vanity and sitting down.

"Lorenzo, can you give us five minutes?" Lucille asked.

"Fine," He groaned. "I love you," He kissed my forehead and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Everything okay?" I asked, leaning onto the vanity.

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop but when I was coming to get you both, I just overheard Lorenzo complimenting you. I-. I just wish Draco could have said the same today but instead he got mad. Is that weird?" She spoke lowly.

"What do you mean he got mad?"

"He told me to change and said I couldn't wear this," She sighed.

"Lorenzo and Draco are two different people. Draco's just more-"

"Possessive?" She interrupted.

"Exactly. Him not wanting anyone else to see you is his way of complimenting you. Don't think too much into it," I suggested.

"You're right. I-. I just wish he could have called me beautiful instead of getting over-protective".

"He's a weird bloke," I chuckled.

"I don't get why he can become so possessive, he knows I love him. I'm pretty sure he has a breeding kink-"

"He has a what?" I interrupted, scrunching my face in disgust.

She nodded, reading my facial expression. 

"We should head downstairs," I said, patting down my dress to remove any creases. "And I think you look beautiful Luce".

"You look beautiful too Ellie," She responded.

We walk to the fireplace together, finding everyone already waiting.

Onyx was slowly starting to regain herself and insisted on coming today. She wanted to see Lucius get locked up too.