𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙇𝙔

ELOISE MICHAELS

17 years later..

After all these years, it's like the Slytherin clique never parted.

After Lucille and Draco bought in West Bay, Lorenzo and I fell in love with the area.

It was peaceful and beautiful, it felt like home.

We ended up buying neighbouring land, same with Onyx and Blaise.

Onyx and Blaise's home was between us and Draco and Lucille.

We all put floo networks in our homes, so travelling would be easier for us and our children too.

Our home is 3 stories, with 6 bedrooms to fit our family and when our friends visit.

Open windows fill every wall. Lorenzo insisted that any sunlight must be able to shine through our house to keep and enhance our positive energy.

Lorenzo opened his florist store, a few months after my first pregnancy. He really loves it, spending his days telling me about the bouquets he's sold or what flowers are underappreciated. It's his passion and I support it with my whole heart.

I'm a healer at St Mungo's. I love my job and how rewarding it feels when one of my patients are finally healthy and they can return home. Of course it's hard to see when people don't make it. I try not to get too close to the patients I take care of, especially children.

The children that don't make it, break my heart the most. It just reminds me how life is short and we should spend that time with our loved ones. Our family is very close for that reason. 

We've lived here for 14 years but every time I step into our house, I fall in love with it all over again.

I have that same feeling with Lorenzo. Every time I look into his soft, hazel eyes I still see the same 17 year old boy that I fell in love with. 

We've been married for 13 years as of 2 weeks ago. It feels like just yesterday when I walked down the aisle.

As I walked down the aisle, everyone's eyes were on me but I was only looking at Lorenzo Berkshire.

A few tears fell down his face and as I got closer. I clung onto my father's arm tightly, looking down at my engagement ring that sat on my right hand now.

I spot my Mother standing in the front row, her eyes pooling when they met mine. Blaise and Draco are stood beside Lorenzo, in formal suits; With Onny and Lucille waiting for me, in beautiful bridesmaid's dresses.

I feel my heart race as we finally reach, I wrap my arms around my dad tightly.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you sweetheart," He passed my hand into Lorenzo's before taking his seat beside my mother.

"Hi," Lorenzo grinned, wiping a tear of his cheek.

"You ready? The officiant smiled. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the relationship of Eloise Lilianna Michaels and Lorenzo Charles Berkshire and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share with one another-"

--

We've been told countless times that we still act the same towards each other as we did when were teenagers, still look at each other the same. I think it's because Lorenzo and I are each other's reminders that we're not old.

Our sex life keeps us young.

Lorenzo and I together, brought 2 beautiful children into the world.