𝙈𝙐𝙂𝙂𝙇𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝘽 & 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙀𝙒𝙃𝙄𝙎𝙆𝙀𝙔

LORENZO BERKSHIRE

 I couldn't stop thinking about Eloise as we all sit on the floor waiting for the girls to arrive.

Well, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since summer started.

She had changed a lot over the summer. She had light freckles across her nose and her lips seemed to be more plump.

 And her body. 

I feel guilty for thinking about it but I can't help myself. She had developed more curves and her breast had gotten well- bigger. She is truly fucking beautiful.

"Enzo! Quit smiling to yourself and pass me the fucking muggle herb," Blaise shouted, snapping his fingers in my face.

"Huh?" 

"What are you thinking about? Luna?"  Blaise asked, as he took the bong from my hands.

"No, not Luna. I haven't thought about her in a while," I answered.

"Sorry I forgot that your dick turned her gay," Blaise chuckled.

"Piss off. I'm happy if she's happy".

"So I have to ask you something," Blaise said, while exhaling the smoke. "Do you think Onyx is into me?"

"Are we talking about the right Onyx?" I laughed, taking the bong.

"Well?"

"I'm not sure, it's hard to tell with her. She's a very independent woman but I wouldn't say no to the possibility," I answered.

"Alright," Blaise said, trying to hide the smile that was appearing. "What about you? Who's on your mind at the moment? Some of the girls in our year have gotten fucking hot over the summer. I can't lie, all the girls in our group too".

"Um- no one on my mind at the moment," I lied.

"Not even Lucille or Eloise?"

"Hi boys," A scratchy voice announced while slamming the door open.

"Hi Pansy," Blaise and I said in unison, giving the side-eye to one another.

"What the fuck Draco?" Blaise said in an attempted whisper but with the effects of the muggle herb already working on him, he failed.

"She asked so I let her come," Draco said, taking a seat on the floor. "She also invited the ginger Hufflepuff for you Lorenzo. She seems like an easy fuck".

"Have some respect Draco? I'm not interested in taking a girl's virginity in a one night stand".

"You've probably already done it to hundreds of other girls," Draco argued.

"Shut the fuck up, Draco. Don't go there, not tonight."

Draco was the only person who could understand why that would make me mad so why does he say it?

"Take a hit and stop getting worked up over nothing," Draco said.

Don't let him ruin your previous mood, Lorenzo.

"Nice seeing you again, Pansy," I smiled.

ELOISE MICHAELS

"Do I have to wear anything specific?" Lucille asks Onyx and I. 

"No it's fucking Blaise's room, not the Yule Ball," Onyx reprimanded.

I search through my clothes to find an outfit. "Onny, can you help me pick an outfit? I'm struggling," I groaned, flopping backwards onto my bed.