𝙑𝙄𝘼𝙇𝙎

ELOISE MICHAELS

I get ready to leave for Hogsmeade like I promised Onyx I would. I put on some light make up till I notice all the hickeys on my neck. I press them wincing, "Shit. I have to cover them up".

I fix my uniform and grab my money. It's still early and Onyx and Lucille are out cold. I carefully shut the door as quietly as I can to not wake them. I shiver as the sudden cold air, brushing against my skin making goose-bumps appear.

I reach the commons and find Lorenzo sitting with some other people who are usually up before 7:30. "Oi you're up early," Lorenzo beams from the couch.

 I smile as I recall last night's events, "Yeah, I'm heading over to Hogsmeade to buy some Vials for Onyx".

"For Onyx?" He smirks. 

"Yes. For. Onyx. What are you doing up so early?" I responded

"I'm studying for the fucking O.W.L.S again," He complains flopping backwards onto the couch.

I wanted to talk about last night. I need to understand it.

"Do you wanna tag along to Hogsmeade?" I suggest.

"Hmm.. Do I want to study for this test or go out and shop?" He states. I roll my eyes. "You already know the answer".

"Then again maybe you should stay and study. You could use it," I joked. 

"So now you don't want to be around me. Just last night you seemed very keen to be with me-"

"I was kidding," I interrupted, feeling my cheeks become warm. 

"Let's go Oise," Lorenzo announces, pouncing up from the couch.

He notices how I shiver as we walk through the halls and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side.

 "Lorenzo, can we please talk about last night?" I ask hesitantly.

"What? Do you regret it?"

"No. I'm just confused that's all," I breathe out.

He sighs, "Well we both smelt each other in the Amortentia then we ended up having sex last night. I don't really know what else to say. I'm just as confused as you are".

That gave me no reassurance.

 We finally reach the shop and walk in quickly to escape the cold air. 

"Onyx seriously asked for me to get her 25 vials," I chuckled, scanning the shelves of potions.

"Do you want me to buy them for you?" Lorenzo offered, taking a small basket from the front of the store.

"No, it's OK. Keep your money," I smiled.

"I'm a Berkshire. 500 vials won't hurt my financial stability. Anything for you Oise," He responded, swinging his arm around me for reassurance.

"It's not about the money, you just don't have to-"

"Just let me ok?"

I reluctantly nod as I start to pick us up as many Vials for Onyx as I could. This should last her and Blaise maybe like- a week?

"Oi! Malfoy! What're you doing here so early?" Lorenzo exclaims behind me.

"Could ask you the same thing, Berkshire," He prodded. "Who are you with?"

"Eloise. We're buying Vials for Onyx," Lorenzo answered as I turn the corner to see Draco. 

"Oh good, I-. I thought you were someone else," Draco breathes.