𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝘿𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙆

smut warning 

ELOISE MICHAELS

I wake up to the whispers of Onyx and Lucille and my head starts pounding immediately

"What's going on?" I questioned, holding my hand over my forehead.

"Mrs Malfoy sent Luce a letter," Onyx responded.

I nod and look around the room. It was a complete mess.

Enzo was passed out next to me in Onyx's clothes. He was dribbling onto my pillow, gross.

I laugh and peck his forehead and he smiles in his sleep. 

I watch Lucille's facial expressions, change consistently as she reads through the letter. I wonder what Cissy had to say. Hopefully Draco and herself were safe.

"So what did Mummy send you?" Onyx asked, opening up a muggle book.

"Just...about Draco," She replied, looking at me for a short moment.

"How's he doing? Did they mention anything about the sudden family emergency?" Onyx added

"No, not really".

"Does it ease your anxiousness, at least?" I queried.

"Somewhat," Lucille responded.

Onyx shrugged. "It's better than nothing, am I right?"

"Yes, Onny".

I move over to her bed, wrapping my arm across her shoulder. I could help Luce these next few days. I understood her situation. She just needs someone to talk to and I can be that person.

"I'm showering. I feel disgusting," I shake my body, trying to rid the yuck feeling and move to the bathroom.

"What the fuck?!" I hear Lorenzo shout from my bed. I'm guessing he just looked at his outfit.

I giggled at his stupidity and looked in the mirror. I had hickeys all over my neck.

When did- Ohhhh.

I remembered Enzo got dared to give me hickeys during truth or dare. Fuck, he really is good at them. 

Cheeky git.

--

Lorenzo, Lucille and I all pull ourselves along to the Great Hall for lunch. My stomach was growling and my head is pounding. Today was not one of my best.

"Fuck's sake. I'm done with drinking," Lorenzo groaned, shutting his eyes for a moment.

"Yeah right. You'll be right back into it tomorrow night,"  I giggled as he flipped me off before pecking my lips.

Lucille lightly laughs looking at the ground. She was struggling, understandably.

As we entered the Great Hall, the different scents that lingered instantly made me hungrier. I felt like there was a hole in my stomach waiting to be filled.

We found our seats and all started piling food onto our plates. Lucille seemed to be especially hungry, grabbing one of everything. 

"You hungry?" Lorenzo chuckled, pointing towards her plate.

"I haven't even ate breakfast," She mumbled through each of her chews.

We all didn't speak as we all shoved food into our mouths. Hogwarts meals always were exactly what we needed during a hangover.

I look up to see Potter, walking with purpose towards Lucille. I furrow my eyebrows, what does he want?

"Lucille, I have to talk to you," He said, as he kept checking his surroundings.