𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙊𝙂𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙎

ELOISE MICHAELS

"Eloise! Lucille! Wake up, we have to leave," A voice shouts. I find Lorenzo standing in front of our beds, anxiousness riddled over his face.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"What happening?" Lucille added.

"There's no time to explain. We have to leave now!" He exclaimed.

I jump out out bed, grabbing Lucille's arm pulling her along with me.

We followed Lorenzo as he hurried through the hallway.

"Where are we going?" Lucille questioned anxiously.

"I have to get you two to the manor now!" Lorenzo exclaimed.

"What about everyone else? Onyx and Blaise?" I pestered.

"El.I- I love you with my whole heart but there's truly no time to talk," His face drops for a second realising what he just said but I didn't think twice of it.

"Blaise and Onyx decided to stay with Draco. It's happening. The death eaters are invading," Lorenzo stammered.

"Well I want to stay then too. I won't leave my friends," I argued.

"No I won't let you Oise. Your coming to the manor with Lucille and I," Lorenzo shouted.

"But-"

"No please. Don't stay here," He breathed. I nodded slowly, agreeing so he would calm down.

We ran around hallways, the ground shaking beneath us.

"Wait, we need to get Hermione. I-I can't leave my sister," Lucille stuttered.

"She's with her friends. Everyone please stop talking so we can keep moving!" Lorenzo demanded, in a panic.

We all sped down the corridors. I felt like I was going to pass out. The sky was rumbling, the castle was shaking, students were screaming. I was going into panic.

My heart was racing as we ran through each hallway, looking for a place to leave with the port-key. We kept taking sharp turns, my ears ringing with the sounds of screams and things breaking.

"Eloise. Can you please take the port-key before my sweaty ass hands drop it?" He passes the silver spoon in my hands and I shove it into my pocket.

We walk down a dark hallway when suddenly, a group of strange people, appear in front of us. Only a few feet away.

Lorenzo stopped in his tracks, grabbing my hand as a reflex. I didn't let go. I couldn't.

"Fuck," He whispered.

I look between the group of people, looking for any familiar faces.

Bellatrix Lestrange, Lorenzo's mother. She stood proudly at the front, moving closer towards us. I could see a flicker of platinum blonde hair, at the back of the small crowd. Draco followed beside the death eaters, guilt riddled over his face.

"We need to turn around and we need to turn around now," Lorenzo cautioned.

"Well no shit," I scoffed in a panic.

 We turn away quickly but didn't make any distance before a voice called behind us, "Stop where you're going!"

We're fucked.

"Whatever happens don't speak," Lorenzo muttered as we slowly turned to face the group.

I look into all the faces of the Dark Lord's followers. Fenir Greyback caught my eye. How his chest was rising while he smiled an evil grin. The hairs on my arms stood up and I could feel a shiver travel up my spine.