𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀

I know in filthy this would be like the day after but let's just act like it's been at least a week. Thanks <3

LORENZO BERKSHIRE

I've been up for hours. I had another restless night. It felt wrong to sleep without Eloise next to me but she's not coming back.

I'm in the kitchen, on my 3rd cup of tea. The house was quiet. Draco and Narcissa left early and everyone else was asleep. 

"Where is everyone?" Lucille asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Blaise is asleep and Draco and Mumsy are out," I muttered.

"Oh-" She said. "Did they say where they went?"

"No".

"Are you mad at me?" She questioned.

"Are you serious?" I scoffed. "Eloise left because of what we fucking did and you can't even tell Draco. I'm more disappointed.

"I feel bad too. I can't believe I did that to her," She buried her face into her hands. "I just don't know why we did it. After we had the fire whiskey from your flask, something just made me want to do it..".

"That wasn't my flask," I responded, stirring my tea.

"Wait what? Who's was it?"

"Probably Draco's. He borrowed my jacket when he went to the auction".

"Oh my fucking god-" Lucille's eyes widened.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I just had a thought but it's stupid".

"Go on," I insisted.

"The flask must have been spiked. The feeling I got as soon as I drank from it was weird. Not how I usually feel when I want to have y'know-."

I froze. That would make sense. I would never want to cheat on Eloise willingly.

"That makes so much sense. No offence but a sober, un-drugged me would never want to sleep with you," I said.

"Um. None taken".

"I have to talk to Oise-" I dropped my cup before Draco barged in the house shouting. 

"B-. Blaise," He screamed.

Lucille and I stand in the kitchen confused. "What?! What is it!" Blaise shouted, we heard his footsteps running down the stairs. "O-.Onny?" He croaked.

Onny?

Lucille and I both race out to the foyer at the mention of her name. We find Draco holding Onyx in his arms. She looked sick and fragile. She had become very thin, her cheekbones were visible, her skin was pale but she was alive.

"W-.What happened?" Blaise shouted through his tears, as he took Onyx into his arms.

"There's no way," Lucille whispered.

"Onny?" I muttered.

"I can't explain right now. I have to do something," Draco announced, racing into Lucius's office.

He stormed out, back into the foyer.

"Where are you going?" I stammered.

"The Ministry," He said sternly. He pulled out the pouch of Floo powder from the inside of his coat and grabbed a handful of powder, "Pansy and Lucius are going to rot in Azkaban."

He stood in the fire place, "Ministry of Magic," He yelled and the green flames surrounded his body, making him disappear.

"I'll be right back. I-. I have to go get Oise-"