𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙏

At the end of this chapter there will talk of sexual assault. If this triggers you, I will put an Asterisk (**) before you read it. If you're struggling with any of these issues yourself, know you're not alone. Reach out for help from an adult or parent you trust  or call the Sexual Assault hotline 800-656-4673. Don't be afraid to be speak up and my inbox is always open if you need to talk.

all the love- tiffany

ELOISE MICHAELS

7 days it's been since Lucille left.

It was becoming almost unbearable to stay inside this manor. The mood of it just brings me down with it. 

As lucky as I am to have Lorenzo, I feel more alone than ever right now.

Onyx and Lucille gave me something different than the boys ever could. A sense of belonging, the family feeling.

I'm considering going back to my manor. I miss my parents but it also feels wrong leaving. Blaise has really started to improve lately with our talks so how could I leave him?

And Lorenzo.

I love waking up next to him every day. It's one of the few things I actually look forward to.

Lorenzo is sitting in the kitchen with Narcissa, conversating about tea and other topics I don't understand. They get along over some strange stuff.

I need to get out for the day. Maybe I could go see Lucille?

"Narcissa," I said, grabbing her attention. "Do you think it would be okay if I went and saw Lucille today?"

"You don't have to ask me for permission dear. Go ahead," She laughed.

I walk up to Enzo, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'll see you later love".

"Tell her I said hi," He smiled.

I walk out of the house and grab out my wand. I try to imagine the Burrow as vividly as I can and I apparate through the air. I hate the feeling of my insides churning but I land safely on my feet out front of the tall house.

This felt like a home. The sun was shining and their was a warm breeze drifting through the air. You could think clearly here.

I hesitantly walk to the front door, softly knocking.

I hear footsteps approaching and Hermione answers the door. "Oh hi Eloise," She smiled.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. Do you want me to go get Lucille?" 

"Yes please. I can wait here or-"

"Nonsense. Come inside, you know everyone already".

I walk into the home, looking around my surroundings. This house was warm and the air smelt like different treats. It was sort of welcoming and it's a feeling I've missed.

"You must be Eloise," Mrs Weasley smiled, pulling me in for a hug. "I've heard a lot about you from Lucille these past few days".

"Your home is truly beautiful," I complimented, looking around.

"Why thank you. I used to be friends with your mum when I attended Hogwarts and to my knowledge, your family has a much nicer home," She chuckled.

"Seriously, I love your place," I smiled.

I see Lucille coming down the stairs and she grins as she runs into my arms.

"I'm so happy to see you Eloise," She mumbled into my shoulder.