2. Hanamiya Makoto: Trouble Maker

{Dancer AU}

You were at the top of your class in your dance academy female-wise. No girl could move like you did and you amazed even the most senior of teachers. Your popularity made you an outcast among your student body, but you didn't care; all you wanted to do was dance.

You were nicknamed Marionette because you dance however someone wanted you to. There was no concept you couldn't pull off and you were proud of that. Your hard work and dedication was paying off as a soloist. Juilliard was already sending out scouts to watch you perform and there was a 99.9% chance you were going to be given a scholarship.

One day you were called down to the headmistress' office. You contained your excitement because you were more than ready to receive your diploma and leave. Taking your seat across from her, you neatly folded your hands on your lap and stared at her expectantly.

"Miss (L/N), as you know Juilliard is anticipating your presence at their school. There is but one task you have to complete in order for them to accept you officially." The headmistress explained seriously, showing no signs of what was to come.

"What do I have to do?" You inquired, cocking your head to the side. "Do I have to create my own choreography?"

She shook her head. "No, that's not it. Juilliard has also had their eye on a classmate of yours - Mister Hanamiya. They want you two to perform a duet together. If you do well, both of you will be accepted. If you don't," she paused and narrowed her eyes. "You're bright enough to know you'll be spending more time here at Kirisaki Daiichi Academy."

"I won't disappoint," you vowed.

You were excused from her office and clenched your fists as you walked down the hallway back to your dorm. Hanamiya Makoto was the moon to your sun. He was a talented dancer feared by all because of his dirty tricks. Mysterious injuries of opponents close to his skill would disappear and he would sit untouched on his throne.

How were you supposed to work with that monster?!

You were dreading the first day of practice and showed up in the mirrored room after Hanamiya. He was dressed simply and stretched with his eyes closed, not minding you as you put your stuff to the side and began your own stretching routine. Minutes passed before he opened an eye and snorted.

"It's rude not to greet someone," he scolded as he unscrewed his water bottle and took a loud gulp.

You watched his Adam's apple move up and down and got off of the floor from where you were reaching for your toes. "Maybe I was waiting for you to say something. I didn't want to interrupt you."

Hanamiya smirked and put his water bottle aside then crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side. "I forgot how feisty they say the Marionette is. Forgive me, O Great One."

"Shut up," you snapped. Your patience was already waning and you hadn't spent even ten whole minutes with him.

He rolled his eyes and tapped his foot, making you look down to an open laptop by his feet. "If I shut up then you won't even know what routine we're doing."

"Is it that video that's loading?" You asked, bending down and watching the light gray bar race across the screen.

"You truly are a genius, Mary," Hanamiya snorted. "Anyways, the name of the song is Trouble Maker and its original performers are HyunA and Jang Hyun Seung."

You nodded, noting the name of the song. "I've danced to Korean music before. Isn't this song supposed to be racy?"

"Extremely~"