1. Moriyama Yoshitaka: Not 'The One' PART TWO FINAL

"(Y/N)-chan, you never told me what you were doing after high school. You didn't tell me you were moving or where you were even moving to. Hori-chan says hi. She's being interviewed by universities to have her join them and I have nothing to do since I was already accepted. Maybe we can meet up later, yeah? Call me back, (Y/N)-chan."

"Are you okay, (Y/N)-chan? You haven't replied to me at all since we graduated. Did I do something wrong? I feel lonely without seeing you every day. I hope you're doing well and that this isn't someone else's phone number. How bad would that be? Well, if this is you, call me back, (Y/N)-chan."

"I ran into Nanase-san today and asked her about you. How come you'll go to parties with her when you won't even let me see you passing in public? You're being selfish and cruel. How could you leave your best friend like this? Call me back so we can talk about this, (Y/N)."

"I doubt this is even your phone, (Y/N)-chan, but I miss you... I've been alone for a while. Hori-chan is studying in England so we broke up so she could focus more. I'm lonely. My other friends don't understand.... I need my best friend, (Y/N)-chan... I need you. Please, please call me back... please."

END OF VOICEMAILS

It was sad how you kept Moriyama's old messages. When you lied awake at night you would reminisce all of your favorite memories with him and hold the tears in your eyes so you wouldn't have a fit. You've gotten pretty good at that.

Your heart couldn't bare being around Moriyama and Kida so you disappeared without a trace from their lives. You were shocked when Moriyama spammed every social media account, your phone, and even your email. It killed you to see him so sad, but you were sure he would get over it. After all, a person as amazing of him could easily replace someone like you.

He did it with Kida, didn't he?

You wanted to slap yourself at your lie. He didn't replace you. You two were never like that, even if you desperately wanted to be. Moriyama grew up before you and found the love of his life while you brokenly watched from afar. You couldn't get over him so you tried to just forget him.

You couldn't.

Life became a mindless blur as you blindly tagged along with your friends wherever they went and did whatever they did. You lived in a small, homey apartment on the good side of town and you were blessed to not have any horrible troubles. Your life was normal.

How boring.

You were on your way to the market on the opposite side of town because the owners of the small store owned by an elderly by your house were closed since they were on vacation. The market was always filled with people so you tried to avoid it as much as you could and this was your first time going there alone. You were bracing yourself to dive into the crowd when you heard an awfully familiar shout.

"Moriyama-senpai, isn't that (L/N)-senpai?" The tall, blonde model asked loudly.

You froze and looked over to the group of tall men standing not too far away from you. They all stared back except one, the man that you've been trying to forget since you left him five years ago. As he started to turn you broke off into a run, barely hearing him call your name before you were enveloped in the roar of the crowd.

You stepped into a human body jungle full of roars and hisses. It was like you were a fish trying to swim upstream as the crowd moved together, forcing you to weave between the narrow openings. You were constantly shoved but you didn't care as long as you got away from the basketball player screaming your name behind you.