1. Kasamatsu Yukio: Valentine's Day

In your third year of high school, you never would’ve seen it coming. You always thought that you would be jealous of a girl flirting with Kasamatsu (which had happened before and made you sulk for days). Another scenario would be that he focused on schoolwork and basketball more than on you. No, that wasn’t the problem and, sadly, it was almost worse.

The problem was the first year basketball-playing model named Kise Ryouta.

You were the manager of the Kaijo’s basketball team for two years since you joined when Kasamatsu did. Kise waltzed in on the first practice of the year with an army of fangirls behind him and gave the most ridiculous introduction ever. You thought it was amusing on how bad he screwed up and laughed when Kasamatsu kicked him. Kise heard your giggle and pranced over to you and told you with a smirk that fans weren’t supposed to be on the court and the temperament you obtained by always being by Kasamatsu for as long as you did made you flick him in the forehead.

Kise didn’t take the hint that he was an idiot in the eyes of his senpais and continued to pester you and Kasamatsu whenever he could. You would be in the middle of eating lunch with him and the blonde would plop right down in between you and ruin everything. Long story short, he would end up bruised and bandaged by the end of the day.

Before you knew it you were competing against Kise for Kasamatsu’s attention and it was seriously pissing you off. You knew they were friends but you and Kasamatsu were best childhood friends!

You were hatching your great plan to get rid of Kise on Valentine’s Day. It was the perfect chance to finally confess to Kasamatsu and all you had to do was make sure you weren’t interrupted. You personally headed down to the Kise Ryouta Almighty Fan Club (aka KRAFC) and gave a detailed lecture on where Kise could be in every hour of his day. In return the fifty member club promised you that they’d set up the perfect confession setting on the rooftop during lunch and it would be impossible for someone to get past them.

“I never thought I’d say this, but I’m glad Kise has fangirls.” You muttered to yourself.

The rooftop was decorated beautifully. Flowers of all shapes and sizes lined the edges and ribbons hung down from the entrance. There was a small glass table with an assortment of fruits in a basket on top and two chairs opposite from each other right in the middle of the floor. You laughed, grateful for the effort that the fangirls gave you. Plopping down on a seat, you put your bag to the side and took out your bento and kept your heart-shaped box of chocolates on your lap.

‘I’ve loved you for a long time and I hope you accept my feelings!’ Eh, that sounds way too girly. You shook your head, trying to plan out what you were going to say. ‘I made some chocolates and I was wondering if you wanted something. Oh, yeah, I also like you, too.’ No, that sounds like I don’t care at all! Think, (L/N), think!

You yelped when the door opened and Kasamatsu walked through with a puzzled look on his face. He surveyed the surroundings and his cheeks turned pink when he saw you sitting at the table. Gulping, he took a seat across from you and the shyness he harnessed when the two of you first met started to appear again.

“D-did you do this?” He asked. He cleared his throat, mentally kicking himself for stuttering.

“I did someone a favor and they went overboard, I guess,” you tried to play off coolly. You dug your fingernails into the box and your face heated up. “Um, so how has your Valentine’s Day been?”

“Nothing special and if it was you would’ve seen it.” He responded calmly.

You mentally face-palmed – baka, you had all your classes with him! “Oh, yeah, haha,” You wanted to cry at how lame you were sounding. Well, you had nothing else to lose at this point. “Do you like anyone, Yukio-kun?”

Kasamatsu twitched and he stared at you with wide eyes before avoiding your gaze while his cheeks turned hot pink. “I-I, um, I, uh, I like someone. Wh-wh-why are you asking me about, about this?”

“Who is it?” You almost yelled. You would be totally lying if you said you didn’t find his rattled reaction adorable. You would also be totally lying if you said you didn’t feel panicked when he said he liked someone.

Kasamatsu twisted his hands and stared at the table. “A girl in class.”

“Sakura? Rin? Haruhi? Yui? Rei? Haruka? Hinata? Makoto? Kou? Yuki?” You speedily listed off all the girls in your class, leaning forwards in anticipation.

“No,” he answered quietly, sinking into his chair.

“That’s all the girls in our class except me!” You exclaimed. You froze and your eyes widened in realization and your face erupted into flames. “Do you like me?”

Kasamatsu nodded, finally meeting your gaze with a determined look. “Yes, I do. (Y/N)-chan, I’ve been in love with you since middle school but I haven’t told you yet because I’ve been acting like a wimp.”

You smiled like an idiot and slid the box of chocolates across the table and giggled. “Thank goodness, Yukio-kun. The reason I asked for you to come up here for lunch was to confess to you so it’s a good thing you feel the same way.”

“I guess it is,” he chuckled.

Images of all the romantic comedies you watched the day before flashed through your mind and you got to your feet. Kasamatsu watched you confusedly and you sat on his lap and wrapped your arms around him. He watched you with wide eyes and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. You laughed and tilted your head, giving him the cutest look you can muster.

“Usually people kiss to confirm being a boyfriend and girlfriend.” You chirped in a cheeky tone.

With that said you closed your eyes and kissed him straight on the lips. He froze and slowly responded, wrapping an arm around your waist and then cupping your face to bring you closer. You gasped when he moved you and he quickly took the reins and bravely entered your mouth. His tongue danced across yours and left none of your cavern untouched, exciting you with his newfound dominance. You always thought of Kasamatsu as an uke but now you were thinking you were wrong.

Things were getting really heated until you were interrupted when the door slammed open and a bubbly first year yelled, “KASAMATSU-SENPAI, LOOK WHAT I–“ He loudly gasped and let out a high pitched cry of happiness and the two of you broke away. “I KNEW YOU LIKED EACH OTHER!”

“SHUT UP, AHO!” Kasamatsu shouted, nailing his kouhai in the head with a cantaloupe from the fruit display.

“How did you even get up here?” You huffed. Those fangirls promised!

“I bribed the girls at the doors.” Kise beamed.

How did I not see that coming?! You inwardly screeched.

Kise smirked. “Anyways, you guys get back to what you were doing. I’ll go now~” He yelped as he narrowly dodged a pineapple Kasamatsu chucked at him and fled through the doorway. “You’re so mean to meeeee!”

“Baka,” the two of you hissed in unison.

You shook your head and kissed his cheek, successfully getting rid of the irritated expression on his face. “Forget about him. Happy Valentine’s Day, Yukio-kun.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” he replied, pecking you in return.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can probably tell, I've never written for Kasamatsu-senpai before. But in my head I think that once you get past his awkward barrier that he's very caring and after seeing him beat up Kise so much I think he'd be dominant once he got over his shyness :3

Yeah, I don't know TnT

Anywho, character/scenario requests are still open (WIP is Akashi)

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3