The End (feat. GOM, Momoi + Kagami)

This is the most difficult chapter I've ever posted in this book. Please bear with me because this might turn out to be rather long.

I started Kiseki no Love back in the summer of 2014. According to this,

my first post was on July 26, 2014

my first post was on July 26, 2014. That's almost three whole years ago. I was an 8th grader right about to start high school.

Time has really flown since then.

For the longest time, I loved writing for KnL more than I loved anything else. It was my favorite hobby that let me connect with funny people across the internet. Wattpad's unlike other fanfiction sites (or at least to me it is). Everything's so interactive. I feel like I've actually formed relationships with you lovely readers.

But like I said, time doesn't age everything well. Long time readers might recall how I disappeared for most of late 2015 and 2016. I finally came back, but the feeling was different.

The reason this one-shot book's coming to a close is because I don't want to write post content I'm unsatisfied with. That excitable passion I used to harbor a couple years ago faded away. My writing style changed, and I don't think it fits this book anymore. It doesn't feel the same — it doesn't feel right.

The last thing I want you guys doing is hoping for an update only to get a one-shot that's below par. It's better to end this now rather than watch it drag on and grow dull, lackluster, and, well, boring.

I'll still be on Wattpad, but I'll be focusing on my other books (however, my Haikyuu one-shot book will face this same fate). Don't be afraid to shoot me a message or write on my board, but please don't ask me to continue this fanfic.

This has been a fantastic adventure, and I'm glad I got to share it with all of you.

I believe all you lovely readers deserve closure, so here goes my last KnL one-shot.

‒‒‒‒‒

3.) Generation of Miracles, Momoi Satsuki + Kagami Taiga: Forever

You continuously folded and unfolded the piece of paper in your hands. The voice in the back of your mind nagged you not to. It was ruining it. But you couldn't help yourself. The repeated action was keeping you sane.

The green-haired teenager standing beside you narrowed his eyes and frowned. "Stop that. You're creasing the plane ticket, nanodayo."

"I'm nervous, Shintarou-kun," you admitted softly. You couldn't bring yourself to look at him as you stared out the airport window, watching the planes move to and fro. "I don't know what to expect after this."

Midorima's gaze softened as he took in your saddened features. He dug into his lucky item — a satchel — and pulled out a stuffed lion. His cheeks bloomed a pretty pink color as he handed it to you.