5. Kise Ryouta: Waking Up

Lazy Sundays were your favorite Sundays. There was nothing like waking up at ten o'clock by the golden sunlight peeking through your curtains. You stared off into space as you blinked the sleep from your eyes and turned away from the intruding light.

Lying next to you snoring softly was your boyfriend, Kise Ryouta. His cute lips were parted as he breathed, his chest slowly rising and falling with every breath. He had you ensnared in his arms and pulled you against his chest. You absentmindedly played with his bangs - it was almost like the sunlight's particles soaked into his hairs. He snored loudly and you bit down on your tongue so you wouldn't wake him up with your laughter.

It was too hot for you as he nuzzled his cheek against your forehead and you knew if you stayed in this position much longer you would end up sweating. Stealthily, trying to release your inner ninja, you slowly wiggled towards the end of the bed. His grip loosened, but he was still holding onto you as you were teetering on the edge of the bed.

Kise opened one of his eyes and groaned, pulling you against him once more. "(Y/N)cchi~ Why are you moving so early in the morning?"

You felt his chest vibrate when he whined. Smiling, you softly punched his arm holding you. "First of all, it's almost noon. Secondly, I'm hungry, Ryouta-kun. I need food."

"Don't get up yet." He mumbled, his words jumbled since he had his mouth pressed to the crown of your head. "Stay in bed longer."

"It's ten-thirty. If we don't get up now then we'll never get up." You pointed out. Not that you minded that much. Nothing but responsibilities awaited you the moment you rose from your blankets.

The sleepy model smiled softly. "Let's just stay in bed today."

"With no food?"

"We can survive on each other's love, (Y/N)cchi."

The moment the words left his mouth, his stomach growled. Yours joined him and the both of you fell silent. The two of you broke in simultaneous giggles and he reluctantly let go of you.

"Okay. Let's make breakfast," he grinned.

Kise grabbed your hand in his and led you to the kitchen. His much larger hand was slightly calloused and easily cupped your own. He intertwined his long fingers with yours and you subconsciously felt more at ease with the action. Kise was the only person that made you crave romantic interactions.

You rummaged through the fridge once the two of you reached the kitchen for eggs and milk while Kise checked the pantry. He had a box of pancake mix in one hand and used the other to turn on the radio. Ariana Grande's newest song began to play and Kise began to dance along. The brass boomed, shaking the glass cups until he turned it down.

"I love this song~" He beamed, all sleepiness forgotten as he swayed to the beat.

"That's great," you chuckled as you took the box away from him and opened it. You could forgive his strange music taste and how he almost busted your eardrums with his radio's intense speakers. "Can you get the measuring cups? They're in the cabinets by the microwave."

Kise sang along with the donut-licking diva as he gathered more materials for breakfast. You were amused by his nice tone and how he matched every syllable flawlessly. He usually saved his singing voice for karaoke nights where he would sing to you a countless number of cheesy love songs until you kissed him and said he did a good job.

"FOCUS ON ME! FUH FUH FOCUS ON ME!" Kise shrieked.

You winced in pain as Kise slaughtered your innocent ear drums. Jamie Foxx, right? He owed you a huge apology. You groaned as his volume increased and let your head fall against the fridge next to you as to numb the pain. It was working until you looked up and saw-

What. The. F-

Kise was twerking. You were visibly shocked and disgusted and he laughed at you. His flat ass wiggled towards you and you were too dumbfounded to move until he had you backed into a corner with his butt rubbing against you. He chanted for you to focus on him and you didn't have a choice to do something other than that.

Finally, you got ahold of your senses and threw your head back and shouted, "KISE RYOUTA, GET YOUR NASTY MILEY CYRUS WANNABE SELF AWAY FROM ME!"

"FOCUS ON ME! FUH FUH FOCUS ON ME!" Kise yelled over you as he continued to twerk.

"Someone save me!" You wailed miserably.

The song ended an eternity later and Kise laughed between pants as he leaned on the counter. You sunk to the ground in a mentally scarred state and hugged yourself. Nightmares. You would have nightmares from this.

"I'll make breakfast." Kise volunteered as he pet your head then started where you left off with the pancake batter.

"Ok," you had no other words as you stood up shakily.

Kise kissed your cheek as you waddled out of the kitchen to the sofa. "I love you, (Y/N)cchi~"

You rolled your eyes and pecked his lips. "Love you too,"

----------------------------------------------
Okay, I have a legitimate reason for not posting - I've been moving nonstop.

This summer I moved halfway across the world and lived there for only four months before recently moving again a day's journey away. I'm a complete introvert that has trouble adjusting to new environments so I've been having existential crises on a daily basis.

I get easily stressed and worry about everything. For that reason I pushed Wattpad to the back burner and I'm sorry for not posting why earlier.

I wrote a tiny bit, but the one-shots are all about 400 words each. If you think I should post them, please tell me.

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3