1. Generation of Miracles + Kagami Taiga: Kissing Booth

1.  Generation of Miracles + Kagami Taiga: Kissing Booth

You nervously adjusted your red t-shirt that featured puckered lips on it and poked your head out of the bathroom. The line at your booth was empty and you quickly walked over to it with your head down and cheeks pink. Sighing, you flipped the sign on the top so it said, 'OPEN FOR SMOOCHES'.

Your idiot best friend, Izumi-senpai, signed you up for Seirin's annual school festival kissing booth. You had the last shift of the night and wanted to cry and beg your senpais for help as they ran away. The festival was almost over and you were sure you got away with not having to kiss anyone.

With that sort of thinking, you, of course, jinxed yourself.

"Are you just going to stand there?"

"I'm sorry." You apologized, bowing your head. You pocketed your phone and looked up and gasped. "Taiga-kun?"

The tiger basketball player grinned. "Yeah. So what's your booth for?"

Your cheeks turned pink and you pointed at the sign above you. "This is a kissing booth. Izumi-senpai forced me to join this because no one else would."

"O-oh!" Kagami flushed. He scratched the back of his neck and inwardly debated then pulled out his wallet. Dropping a bill in the box, he smiled shyly at you. "Okay then."

"O-o-oh," You stammered.

Kagami bent down and smiled at you then puckered his lips. Your face turned bright red when he did so and you squeezed your eyelids shut and clenched onto the stand's cloth. The kiss was short and sweet and steam was almost pouring out of your ears.

"Thank you so much!" You shouted, bowing your head and not meeting his eyes.

"U-uh, yeah," Kagami stammered. "See you later, (Y/N)-chan."

When he turned away you pressed your fingertips against your lips and blushed again at what happened. You knew you would have to kiss people but it never occurred to you it could be your friends. What if there were more?!?

You squinted into the distance where you saw a blob sprinting towards you. As it quickly advanced you recognized the wind-blown blonde locks and dazzling million watt smile. Kise skidded to a stop right in front of you and shoved a dollar into the box and took your hands in his.

"I thought it would be too good to be true! I can't believe you're actually running a kissing booth!" Kise laughed. He leaned down so you were nose-to-nose and sparkles seemed to float around him. "Ne, (Y/N)cchi, you have to give me my kiss now~"

"Be quiet then." You playfully scolded, amused by his enthusiasm.

You met him halfway and kissed him gently. His eyes widened in shock at first before he kicked himself and kissed you back. He tightened his hold on your hands and prolonged the kiss and giggled like a school girl when you pulled back.

"Thank you, (Y/N)cchi!" He chirped. Feeling brave, he kissed your forehead before a giant hand wrapped around his head and he was pulled away. "OWWIE!!"

Murasakibara tossed him back and glared at the model. "You have to pay a dollar for one of (Y/S/N)-chin's kisses, thief."

"I'm not a thief!" Kise cried, rubbing his now sore head.

"Go away, Ki-chin." Murasakibara grumbled, making you sweatdrop at his bluntness.

Kise pouted and walked away with his head hung. "Murasakibaracchi is so mean to me..."

"One kiss, please, (Y/S/N)-chin." Murasakibara requested.

You gave him a cute smile. "Of course."