1. Himuro Tatsuya: That Letter

When it came to Himuro Tatsuya, your emotions became mixed and confused. You wanted to hug him, but you also wanted to beat him up. You wanted to laugh and catch up with him, but you also wanted to yell and scold him. You wanted to hate him, but you loved him.

That idiot left you in America to go to Japan with a letter in his wake to inform you of where he went. You spent the entire day bawling and went to your other best friend, Kagami Taiga, for comfort. But then that idiot left too and you felt alone. You were alone. They left you with Alex and you practically attached yourself to her and always spent your free time with her. She knew the pain you felt so she allowed it and soon enough the two of you had a sisterly relationship.

Later, you weren't sure how, Alex got you and her tickets to go to Japan and watch the Winter Cup that both of those idiots were playing in. Kagami picked you two up at the airport and you threw yourself at him and cried into his shirt then punched his arm and berated him for leaving. It was all in good fun and it was like you two were never separated.

But then there was Himuro. That idiot had it coming because you were in the mood to raise hell. Who cared about embarrassment anymore?

You narrowed your gaze into a glare when you saw a group of high schoolers donning purple jackets walking in front of you. Himuro was in the back with the tallest man you've ever seen (and he had purple hair!). He changed. His hair was a bit longer and he grew a few inches, but you saw the old Himuro, too. He still had the same mole and dangling around his neck was a ring on a chain.

Doubt began to weigh you down and you pursed your lips. Maybe it would be better if you just avoided him while you were in Japan. There would be a lot less heart ache and you could just spend your time laughing along with Kagami's teammates. Yeah, screw Himuro. You were spending your vacation stress-free.

You let out a soft sigh and turned only to run into a chest. You squeaked loudly and almost fell backwards but two firm hands grabbed your shoulders before you could. A Japanese boy who seemed a couple years older than you with shaggy black hair and extremely slanted eyes leered down at you with a crooked smirk. You paled – you weren't caught by a hero, you were caught by a villain.

"I'm sorry!" You apologized politely and bowed your head. "I, um, I'll be on my way now."

But his grip didn't waver and he tilted his head and chuckled. "Why are you in such a rush? My name's Fujiwara Raku. What's yours, cutie?"

"(L/N) (F/N), and I really need to go." You answered quickly. You tried to pull yourself away but his grip tightened so his fingers were digging rather painfully into your shoulders. This guy was stupid. Who assaulted a girl in broad daylight? Then again, you weren't just any girl. You were infamous for being stubborn would use violence if you had to. Your short patience began to wane and you shot Fujiwara the fiercest glare you could muster. "Let me go."

"Feisty, huh?" Fujiwara snorted. He didn't let go. "You're not around from here, are you, (Y/N)-chan?"

You clenched your fists, that last tiny piece of your patience being stretched awfully thin. "Let. Me. Go."

"What are you going to do about it?" He taunted.

Your patience was gone. A burst of strength filled you and you yanked away and brought your fist back then uppercut him in the jaw. He cried out and fell backwards on his back and you gritted your teeth, your (E/C) eyed gaze of death never wavering. If he even thought about getting up you were going to kick his ass and–