1. Multiple Drabbles

This is going to be very different from my normal chapters. Instead of one long oneshot, this is a small collection of drabbles I wrote while I was absent from Wattpad. Please enjoy~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cessation: (Noun) A stopping

Takao Kazunari

You hated studying. Then again, who didn't hate studying? You've been studying your maths study guide since last week in preparation for the test in two days. You were stressing out and stayed up late at night drinking coffee while trying to soak in the information.

Your boyfriend, Takao, stopped by every day to spend two hours with you before leaving you with a kiss and bag of cookies and a cute, "Good luck!" However, he couldn't bare being away from you longer than a week. In the middle of a study session, he decided to bring your studying to a cessation by you kissing you then hugging you against him.

"Why don't you take a break and cuddle with me, (Y/N)-chan?" He cooed, rubbing his cheek against yours. "You've been studying nonstop and that's not good for you."

"Kazu, this test is really important. If I don't ace it, I'll have to do a chapter's worth of extra credit just to get a passing grade. Wait a few more days and this'll be all over and we can do whatever you want." You lectured, leaning away from his touch.

Your childish boyfriend jutted out his lip and clung to you tighter and softly shook you. "But I want to cuddle now! We haven't cuddled for almost a whole week. I'm dying over here."

"Kazunari~" You whined, trying to pry him off.

"(Y/N)~" He mimicked in a loud, high-pitched voice to which you quickly objected you sounded nothing like. "Just ten minutes, that's all I'm asking for! After that I'll leave and you can continue to be boring and study."

You rolled your eyes and sighed. There was no use arguing with this overgrown beagle-child. "Fine, ten minutes, Kazu. That's it."

Five hours later you were curled up drifting to sleep in a blanket fort. Time had slipped away from you when Takao swaddled the two of you in a blanket and turned on your favorite movie. Your stress melted away and you barely even remembered how anxious you were before he came.

Eh, at least you tried studying.

~ n e x t ~

Avid: (Adjective) To be eager

Murasakibara Atsushi

"Atsushi-kun~" You called, beaming ear to ear. You bounced through the house for your wonderful boyfriend, a package of snacks clasped in your hands. "Atsushi-kun~ Sushi-kun~ Susu-kun~"

You heard the sound of potato chips crunching and poked your head into the living room. Murasakibara was absorbed in watching a food documentary about Chinese cuisine. You smiled at his childish fascination with the sizzling food onscreen before startling him as you sat across from him on the floor.

"I want to play a game with you." You announced. You held up the colorful box in your hand with chocolate covered crackers sticking out of it. "Play the Pocky game with me!"

Murasakibara blinked, processing what you said. He thought you found his hidden stash of snacks he kept at your house until he remembered that he stored it on the top of your shelf that would require you to get a latter to get to. "Okay,"

You bit down on one end and Murasakibara obediently sunk his teeth to the other. Smiling, you started to nibble on the stick, slowly advancing to the middle. Murasakibara watched you then chomped his side in large bites and met your lips not even five seconds into the game. You giggled when he kissed you and pulled back.

"You lost," you sang as you reached for another Pocky.

Murasakibara furrowed his eyebrows, giving you an unintentionally adorable pout. "How?"

"You can't break the Pocky." You explained as you held the said food out to him and he took it in his mouth. "Try being more careful this time."

Murasakibara nodded, slowing down his pace. About twenty Pockys later you were the avid one ending the game because you were anxious for the kiss. You puffed out your cheeks when you saw the snack box was empty and folded your arms across your chest.

"There's no more," you grumbled.

"It's okay. I have more." Your giant boyfriend said, getting up.

You cocked your head to the side as you watched him walk off. "Why are you heading to my room? I don't have any there... ATSUSHI-KUN, ARE YOU THE REASON BUGS KEEP ON GETTING IN MY CLOSET?!"

~ n e x t ~

Fatuous: (Adjective) Foolish

Hyūga Junpei

"Ah~ Kagami-san's power is amazing! Kuroko-san's passes are amazing, too. Riko-chan did a great job coaching the team." You gushed as you re-watched the tape of Seirin versus Rakuzan for the fourth time.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Hyūga grumbled. He was sitting beside you glaring at his phone while you rambled about his group members. You had a hundred great things to say about everyone but him.

"I think my favorite one-on-one was between Kuroko-san and that boy with the gray hair or Kagami-san with Akashi-san. I can't decide!" You continued. You rolled happily on the couch, unaware of how unamused Hyūga was. Snuggling up to his side, you beamed up happily at his face and giggled. "What do you think?"

Hyūga's short patience finally snapped as his jealousy took control of his anger. "I think that you're spending too much time complimenting my teammates. I'm your boyfriend, (Y/N)-chan, not Bakagami or Kuroko-kun. Listening to you rant about how great they are is annoying."

Quickly understanding the situation of your fatuous boyfriend, you pulled yourself onto his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck. "There's a reason I didn't say anything about you."

Hyūga's cheeks turned pink and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Why?"

It took all you had not to coo at his adorable face and you cupped his cheek. "It's because you left me speechless, Junpei-kun. You improved so much and led your team to victory. Any other captain going against Rakuzan would've lost his cool and make his teammates nervous. You didn't. I can't find the words to describe how proud I am of you."

Hyūga's blush deepened and he sighed and let his head drop so it was on your shoulder. "I'm sorry for acting like an idiot."

"It's okay, I'm used to it."

"Hey!"

----------------------------------------------
Small drabbles, yo B)

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3