3. Murasakibara Atsushi: Green and Red

3.  Murasakibara Atsushi: Green and Red

*Italic dialogue in this oneshot are English and regular is Japanese

~Also, read the author's note for important news~

You bounced your knee as you sat in a café, scrolling through Wattpad looking for a new story to read. Your favorite authors would always update at the same time so you would binge read then sulk until they wrote again. You sighed as you reread the latest chapter and scanned the comments.

"Wow, I come all the way here to Japan and you don't even greet me?"

"Tyler!" You squealed. You launched yourself into the blonde's arms, almost knocking off his glasses in the process. "I missed you! How was your flight?"

"It was ridiculously long." Tyler Oakley groaned as he sat down in front of you. "The food was great. I've never had good tasting airline food before."

"I thought you would only eat your healthy nut-things." You replied, inwardly wincing as you remembered trying the so-called 'delicious' snacks.

"Sweetie, I eat more than just nuts." He winked.

You sat there processing the sexual innuendo before face-palming and groaning. "Oh my God, Tyler!"

Tyler laughed and clapped his hands together, delighted with your flustered reaction. "You're too cute, (Y/N)."

"Whatever," you grumbled, hiding your cheeks in your hands so he wouldn't see your blush. "So what's been going on lately?"

Tyler recounted all of his latest events to you, amusing you with his hilarious tales of his life. A purple-haired basketball player named Murasakibara entered the café about thirty minutes later, mindlessly following his shorter friend into the line. He played on his phone until he heard loud giggling and narrowed his eyes when he saw you eating cake with what was assumedly an American.

"What do you want to eat, Atsushi?" His companion asked, scanning the menu. Murasakibara didn't reply and he softly elbowed him. "Hey, what is it?"

"Muro-chin, (Y/S/N)-chin is talking with someone else." Murasakibara growled, his eyes darkening and grip tightening on his gym bag. "Do you know that midget?"

"I don't know every American in Japan." Himuro sweatdropped. He looked around Murasakibara and his eye brows raised when he saw the eccentric man sitting across from you. "That's a famous YouTuber. His name is Tyler Oakley; he's a vlogger."

Murasakibara narrowed his eyes and crushed the bag of chips in his other hand. "What are they talking about?"

"I can't tell from here," Himuro replied, rolling his eyes. He wondered how childish his friend could get. Not able to help himself, he added, "Green isn't a flattering color."

"I'm not wearing green and that has nothing to do with that guy talking to (Y/S/N)-chin." Murasakibara growled.

Himuro blinked, staring at the giant in pure fascination. It was the first time he witnessed something fly over the other's head, having completely missed what he was saying. People were inching away from Murasakibara's fury as he held up the line and even the barista was eying him from across the counter.

Meanwhile, you were oblivious to the atmosphere and took Tyler's hand in yours and led him out of the café. The aura around Murasakibara became frightening and his became hidden by his hair. Himuro dragged him out of the café, apologizing to those he passed because Murasakibara would shoot them nasty glares.