3. Akashi Seijuro: Pregnancy

3. Akashi Seijuro: Pregnancy

Three years ago you married Akashi Seijuro and you couldn’t have been happier. Your jobs were going steady and six months ago you found out you were pregnant. Almost immediately Akashi made you quit so you were stuck at home marathoning through series on Netflix or hanging out with Momoi. By ‘hanging out’ you meant going somewhere and sitting and talking because Akashi was very specific on making sure you would go through as little physical activity as possible.

It was driving you insane.

You were always more of an introverted type that hated PE. It never occurred to you how much you missed going on walks until you were glaring out the window on house arrest. Kuroko managed to keep you sane by sneaking in short and carefully calculated walks around the neighborhood while he would send a former teammate to your husband. Akashi didn’t find out until he came home earlier than usual and you had to stop him from slicing the bluenette open with a nearby razor.

The lack of getting out of your house started to make you cranky so you started to eat your feelings. Murasakibara became your personal supplier of chips, ice cream, lollipops or whatever you wanted. No, what you needed. You knew you were going to regret the weight gain when you gave birth but you didn’t care. That junk food was keeping you from going insane.

“Where’s Atsushi-kun?” You asked aloud.

Typically the violet giant would be at your house by noon for your daily goods but he was nowhere to be found. Akashi walked into the living room and took a seat beside you. He turned the TV on and began to flip through the channels.

“I told him not to bring you those unhealthy foods anymore.” He stated nonchalantly.

You gasped and turned to him with a slackened jaw, your eyes nearly popping out of your head. “What are you talking about?”

“That junk food is bad for the baby and also for you. I found out he was bringing that trash to our house and ordered him to stop. It’s for the best.” Akashi responded calmly, not looking away from the TV.

You gaped at him, slowly processing what was happening. First of all, he made you quit your job that you actually enjoyed. Secondly, he made sure you barely left the house and when you did you would barely move. Then he decides to ban your munchies and acts like it’s nothing.

Three.

Two.

One.

YOU DID WHAT?!” You screeched.

Akashi barely flinched and looked over at you with an impassive face he leaned how to perfect from Kuroko. “(Y/N), you know it’s better if you don’t eat it.”

“No you don’t, Seijuro! You have no freaking idea what I’m going through at all! I can’t believe you would even dare about doing that!” You shouted, the amount of venom in your words rapidly increasing. “Dammit, Seijuro, I’m going to the store!”

You stood up with your jaw set and Akashi immediately pulled you down next to him with both of his arms around your stomach’s bulge. You struggled against him but even though his grip was gentle it was also firm.

“(Y/N), you’re being childish.” He scolded, frowning.

“Are you kidding me? You’re being overprotective and unreasonable!” You snapped. You hated how he acted like he knew everything when he had no idea what it was like to be a woman, nonetheless a pregnant woman.