3. Kagami Taiga: Kitty, Kitty

        You hesitated outside of Kagami’s apartment, your hand raised in the middle of knock. All the confidence you built up overnight was shattering and you gulped. So many things could go wrong. You could choke on a piece of food, you could sneeze and boogers could fly out – oh no, what if you accidentally farted really loud in front of him?!

        You see, for the first time ever, your boyfriend invited over to his house. No Kuroko, no Alex, just you and him. After his pickup line confession, the two of you went on dates but this was the first time you spent the day at his house. You were paranoid that he would try to make a move and you had no idea what would happen then. If you denied him, he might not like you anymore. Surely doing the deed couldn’t be that bad if lots of people did it, right? Still! What if you did do it? What then?

        Almost breaking into a cold sweat, you decided to flee and just call him later and say you were sick. Before you could turn around to leave, the door swung open and revealed a grinning Kagami. You wiped your terror off of your face and returned a smile, laughing sheepishly to release some of your nerves.

        “Hi,” you greeted.

        “Hey, oh, uh, come on in.” Kagami stammered.

        He pressed himself against the door and you walked past him and fought back laughter at his flushed face. After seeing him so worried, your own fears etched away as you took off your shoes. He wasn’t that kind of guy, you knew better. How did the thought of him forcing you even get into your head? Kagami shut the door and disappeared into the kitchen and brought two water bottles and a bag of (F/C) with him as you followed him into the living room. You happily popped a piece of the candy into your mouth and decided to beat around the bush.

        “So what are we going to do?” You asked.

        Kagami opened a cabinet that revealed various CD cases. “You can pick a movie if you want–“

        “You play COD?” You gasped excitedly, diving forwards and picking up the video game. “Can we play this? Please, please?”

        “Sure,” Kagami agreed.

        You wiggled anxiously as you watched him set everything up and ran your fingers over the PS3 controls. Every tip you learned from your older cousin came flying back to you as you watched the title screen boot up and you hid your smirk. It’d been a while since you kicked someone’s ass. Not to brag, but you were a boss at first person shooters.

        “Let’s be on different teams.” You suggested innocently. “If my team wins, I get to call you Kitty. If you win, you can do whatever you want.”

        An irk mark appeared on his head when you said, ‘Kitty’. There’s no way I’m letting her call me that. He thought. “Fine, but I’m not going to go easy on you.”

        “Fine by me~” You sang under your breath, allowing your smirk to appear. Kagami noticed it and shivered. The fear it sent through him was similar to Riko assigning a nearly impossible regiment.

        Ten minutes later you were victorious by a long shot, the scores displaying having a pitiful difference in points. Kagami wondered if some of the moves your character made were real or just glitches. He was pretty decent at this game but the way it went, it was like you were a gaming professional and he was a ten year-old noob. You laughed at Kagami’s stunned face and ruffled his hair. He gave you a what-the-actual-frick look and you cockily popped your nonexistent collar.

        “You didn’t think I would challenge you to a game I was bad at, do you? My cousin made me play these games every day last summer since we were staying at my aunt’s house.” You snickered. “Oh, and Kitty, would you like to play some more?”

        Kagami scowled at his new nickname. “Are you seriously going to call me that?”

        “Do you have a problem with it, Kitten? Is the tiger too manly to be called his true name, Kitty?” You teased, enjoying your victory very much.

        The redhead groaned and reached for the remote that was lying against your leg and accidentally touched the back of your knee. You let out a cross between and squeal and a giggle and jumped, dropping your controller. Kagami arched an eyebrow and smirked. Dark mischief shown in his eyes and he chuckled.

        “Are you ticklish?” He purred.

        “N-no,” you lied. He crawled towards you and you shrunk back against the couch with wide eyes and furiously shook your head. “I’m not ticklish, don’t! Stop it, Kitty!”

        “That does it,” he muttered.

        You shrieked as he jumped on top of you and ran his fingers up and down your sides and legs. He chuckled as you laughed, squealed, and begged for mercy under him as your face flushed red and you flailed about trying to get him off. Tears started to fall down your cheeks because you were laughing so hard and Kagami decided you had enough and sat back down beside you.

        “You’re evil!” You cried accusingly. You curled up into the fetal position and wiped your tears off of your cheeks and pouted. “That was terrible.”

        “No,” he objected. Without thinking, not processing what words were coming off of his mouth, he cheekily replied, “I was just kitten around.”

        Both of you froze until you broke into a hysterical fit. Kagami paled when he realized what he just said and face-palmed. Meanwhile you were rolling back and forth and pointing at him in glee.

        “You’ve been hanging out with Izuki-senpai too much!” You gasped out between your laughter. “Oh my God, I’m so telling him this!”

        “Don’t,” Kagami groaned. He fell back against the couch in defeat, already seeing his senpais teasing him about it and Izuki trying to give him one of his infamous joke books. Kuroko would be the worst, antagonizing him about it at the worst of moments like always. He bet that the bluenette would bring it up with a poker face in front a member of the Generation of Miracles. Aomine’s cocky laughter and Kise’s feminine giggles plagued his mind and he let out a long sigh. “I’ll never hear the end of it.”

        “Don’t be such a sourpuss, Kitty.” you giggled. He glared at you and you raised your hands up. “Okay, okay, I’ll stop,” you mumbled under your breath, “For now,”

        Kagami blinked. “Did you say something?”

        “No~” You sang with a giant smile. Just wait until you told Kuroko!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can probably tell from my lack of updating, school started D: I hope everything's going well for you guys, but I'm still struggling with the transition from middle school to being a freshman :P

I will try to update at least once a week and please do send in character requests ^o^

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3