Hey!

I've been away for a while. Simply because I've been drafting and progressing towards a new book. Also I've been a little busy.

But I found time from school and now I am starting my new book. It was previously named 'Becoming the Pawn of his Game', but as I wrote about it more, I thought no. Just put Don. I mean everyone loves a good Mafia Romance. And most Mafia books have one simple problem, the Don falls in love and happily ever after. Cliche right?

Well this is part cliche, yet more if you get what I mean.

It won't just be about the romance like most. They tend to exclude most details of the actual mafia business, and I'm not going to do that. You will get mafia and regular human life in a sense.

Anyway, I hope you guys like this story, it took MONTHS, to prepare the details and the plot.

It's not going to be a one person point of view because then you have to switch POV over and over and I rather capture all of theirs at once. Get me?

Characters are :
Luciano Rossi aka Don Rossi aka Don of Rome, Italy - 6 ft 3 Italian, 26 years old, Dark brown, smooth, not gelled, slick back hair and forest green eyes with green flicks.

Teresa Canchola aka Tesoro - 5ft 3 Brazilian, 22 years old, Hazel eyes with green flecks, Cinnamon Brown, loose curled hair.
Hair style: long shag with curtain bangs (stops mid waist)

Mireia Sadino aka Teresa Canchola. (Fake identity) - 24 years old, brown eyes, brown copper hair.
Hairstyle: Short shaggy bob.

Diversion: Something that diverts the mind from tedious or serious concerns.