6 - Waking up in Italy

Feeling the extreme softness of fabric, Teresa began shifting, unfamiliar with the feeling of the expensive threaded sheets. Smooth and silky. Her hands felt the fluffiness of the blanket and she raised her head, her eyes opening as she surveyed the room.

Her blurred vision cleared and she realized she was in a room. A pretty one at that. A big and spacious, white, clean and neat luxurious room. She saw the glass door that opened up to the patio outside and she stretched, yawning before getting out of the bed and sliding the door open, looking down at the ground. It was so far. She was so far up. Her gaze roamed everywhere, realizing she was in Italy. Italy was gorgeous.

She didn't remember getting up though.

Walking back, she now felt the breeze of the wind against her thighs, noticing the lack of pants she had. She now noticed she was in a white silky dress shirt. It felt good against her skin though, but who's was it?

Where were her clothes?

She ran to her bed, flipping the pillows over and feeling under the blankets searching for her phone. After not finding it, she opened closets, looking for her duffel bag and all her things. She looked under the bed frantically, searching and searching. Did they throw it away? All her things?!

She halted as she heard someone, no, a man clear their throat and she got up quickly, only to find Luciano's lustful gaze before it quickly passed over, like it was never there. "Where are my things and whose shirt is this?" She questioned. He looked down, his eyes narrowing over her before he took a step forward, his hands behind his back.

"Mine" He answered only one of her questions. "I admit you do look absolutely divine" He stood in front of her and she couldn't help but hold his gaze. Hard not to.

"Take it off" He demanded, his voice slightly soft but more dominant than anything and it caused her to step back, baffled, their eye contact breaking. "What?" She questioned like he was crazy to even say that. More so demand it.

"Take it off, Teresa" He repeated and she now understood he did indeed say that.

"B-but I'm only in my panties and bra" She said as if he didn't know that.

Even though she constantly showed her body everyday back in Atlanta, something about being demanded to and standing in front of him, in his gaze, made her feel a little self conscious. Made her feel less confident, less bold.

Less herself.

Luciano realized she wasn't going to so he nodded. "Well then, when you decide to obey me, I'll return" He wouldn't use force on her, let alone take her out of it, that wasn't the man he was. But he would keep her there until she listened, that way she decided to herself. Her own choice.

He turned around, walking to the door and she sighed saying, "Okay" He didn't smirk with victory or satisfaction that she listened, he wasn't like that either. He turned around to look at her and she turned around, unbuttoning the shirt.

Teresa didn't know whether she felt scared or not. Not once did anything forceful go through her mind of what he or anyone else could do. He didn't seem like a rapist or someone who sexualizes women forcefully. She didn't know what to think, but she felt safe, but not safe.

Confused.

The sleeves fell off her arms, exposing her shoulders and a second later, she let it drop, not turning around to face him. She did feel a little scared to meet his gaze.

Luciano observed the details of her body, drinking in her beauty with more lust than anything else. He walked up behind her, hearing the uneven breaths of her nervousness as the back of his hand brushed against her arm, traveling over it, awakening the goosebumps. He lowered down to her waist, Teresa biting her lip to keep any small sound of pleasure from escaping.