17 - Thinking of Two Don's

Feeling the low grumble in Teresa's stomach, her eyes opened to smelling food. Real, good food. She got up, walking into the kitchen as she smiled, leaning against the wall, seeing Luciano.

"You're woke" He said and his voice sounded different. She blinked her eyes and her smile dimmed so did her mood when she saw it was only Adriano.

Still, she still had a smile plastered across her face as he walked over and kissed her forehead, a sweet gesture. He put her phone on the table, her thinking it was still on the nightstand. "Ricco contacted you when you were sleeping. You have an invitation to the Don's house himself, though it's not his real house considering he lives in Milan" He said and she nodded, placing it down and sitting on the stool watching him.

The invitation stated to be there by 6 o'clock. But it was only 4, so she had two hours to spare. "What are you cooking?" She questioned and he pulled the tray out the oven.

"Stuffed shells, Italian style" He chuckled, grabbing plates.

He was placing food on both their plates and it looked really good, of course he could cook. He sat down and watched her as she slid the spoon in her mouth, her mouth opening back up, making breathy noises due to it still being very hot. He chuckled and she was able to swallow it and taste the warm sauce. Homemade. She stared at him, with her spoon pointed as she said, "Marry me"

He chuckled, taking a spoon himself.

"You can cook, and I can't cook for shit. " He shook his head, amused.

"Italian men don't like that" He teased her, shrugging. Who cares? They can cook for her and she makes it up in the bedroom. Nasty style.

He lowered his spoon, his head down, his eyes lowered and she knew something bothered him but she didn't have to pull it out of him because he said, "I'm sorry for being rude to you yesterday." She clearly forgot about it. She slid her hand over the table, cupping hers over his fist.

"It's okay. No harm no foul" She said genuinely and honestly. It wasn't that big.

"It's just something that gets to me. You know, being reprimanded by your family who is also your boss" He explained and she nodded, though she didn't think Luciano would reprimand her. If he did, it had to deal with their argument.

" Don't eat too much, you have a pool party to attend" He chuckled and she scooped up some food with her spoon and held it up to his mouth. He put his hand up, playfully, pushing the spoon away.

" I have no idea where your mouth has been" He laughed and she groaned, pushing it towards his mouth. It was adorable to feed men. At least men she knows. He huffed, rolling his eyes and took the spoon in his mouth, licking his lips. He chuckled and told her, "Finish up woman"

Teresa took a shower, curled her hair and fresh'n up, taking care of her normal routines. As she wiped her face in the mirror, she bent over the countertop, staring at her reflection. She couldn't believe she cried yesterday. She was ashamed and disappointed that she cried for a man who didn't want her. At least not seriously.

She smiled, at least she can focus less on Luciano and more on why she was here. To do a job, and leave. And while she's at, take a fee and go back to Brazil considering nothing is left in Georgia for her.

Teresa wore a one piece brown and black color block, backless cutout swimsuit. In the front it had two parts that connected to each other like a belt. It wasn't too sexy, too exotic but it was also something a classy, and cute woman would wear. She loved how thick her thighs were, how slim, yet wide her hips are. They went well with the size of her legs. Perfect body for model, at least one who wasn't flat chested with no ass like most of the white girls chosen. And they're mostly blondes anyway. Blondes who were already rich enough to have their own modeling company yet society is the way it is.