11- Practice Doll

Teresa, clicked the button on the remote once more, groaning at how bored she was. TV was boring, she didn't really stay in the house back in Georgia, and she didn't like it here. Turning the TV off, she huffed as she looked at the camera. She laid on the pillow, curling into a ball. Luciano has been MIA, but she was grateful Adriano were there. They were still setting up her fake identity, going through records and databases to make everything look legit just in case Ricco decided to have her searched which she were positive he were.

That's what any Don would do, Luciano did.

Her door burst open and Adriano jumped on her bed, making her flop a little on it. "Well gorgeous, why are you moping your life away?" He teased, grabbing her hand, kissing it. "I'm not" She responded but it was obvious she were. He smiled, getting up and he dropped her box of sex toys on the bed.

"What are you doing with that?" She groaned, turning on her back And he chuckled, staring at her. "You mean, what are you going to do with it" She raised her head, hearing that.

"You're supposed to be this dominant woman and this could be a challenge for you because you are usually submissive so that is where I come in to turn you into a kinky, dominant, sexy woman" He winked causing her mood to brightened and she sat up in her bed. He dumped the items on her bed, making her laugh. Then came the thoughts again and she looked down, playing with her fingers asking, " Did I do something to Luciano?" She questioned. "He's either avoiding me or ignoring me. And quite frankly I don't like either"

Capo huffed and lifted her chin. "Teresa, What did I tell you?" He questioned and she groaned, moving her face away. "Fine. Well is he doing Don things today?" He chuckled as she referred to doing criminal activities as Don things.
-

Luciano nodded for his men to get out the car and he pulled his Beretta out, checking his magazine. He weren't planning on using his gun, but he always were careful. He stepped out the car, taking his coat off, neatly folding it and then get down on the car seat. Then he stepped out the car and walked into the building towards the back, where there were four men lined up, tied in chairs, awaiting his presence.

"Sei positivo che questi siano i quattro?"(You're positive these are the four?) He questioned Marco and he nodded.

" Positive. Saw them heading out from the location of the drop when I got there. Search their truck, stole 5% of product. But we got it back" He explained and Luciano nodded, trusting his Capo's word. Luciano walked to a table, setting his watch and ring down on it. He took off his cufflinks, setting it down as he sighed, "I really didn't want to mess up my suit today"

The door burst open and his head turned.

-

Adriano took his shirt off, making Teresa giggle because of how good he looked yet he acted like he didn't know. He may have known, but chose not to acknowledge it, but she had no shame in doing so. He laid on her bed and she walked up to him with the cuffs.
"You're like my little practice doll" She laughed and she cuffed his arms to the bed post, him pulling on it to test the tightness. He nodded, confirming it was.

"So teacher, what do you want me to use first?" She questioned, clasping her hands together. "Pin wheel" She raised her eyebrow, not knowing what the hell that was. "It looks like a pizza cutter but with spikes" He described in amusement and she saw it , grabbing it and poking her finger with it. She ran it over her hand, smiling.
"Who will want to feel tiny pricks all over their body? " She questioned, amused, but he didn't answer.

" C'mon roll it on me" He encouraged and she gave him a look like 'are you sure'.
" You are aware it kind of sting right? " She laughed and he grinned, nodding. She began lowering it and he stopped her.