22 - Who are you?

"Through me you enter into the city of woes, through me you enter into eternal pain, through me you enter the population of loss... Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." She read out loud from one of her favorite books. Dante inferno.

" One of my favorites" He pulled her head back, briefly kissing her and she smiled as he sat down, throwing her legs over his lap.

" Tell me what you think it means" He said, bringing his hand behind her neck, softly massaging and caressing the area. She set the book down and turned around, sitting on his lap and his hands dropped to her waist, massaging in circles.

"He was describing the gates of hell. Describing it as a city because of how contained the area is, how bound they are by walls. Describing the population of loss by the vast amount of souls damned. Eternal pain is pretty self explanatory, pretty descriptive in my opinion, what do you think?" He grinned admiring her,

" I think you are a very intelligent, smart woman"

He chuckled as he brushed her hair to the side. " How did you sleep? "

" Great except for the fact you left with no word at 4 o'clock in the morning" She folded her arms, giving him that look that told him don't apologize. " I were setting a few things up"

She questioned what and a sly smirk appeared as he sat back, putting his arms up on the edge of the couch. " Kiss me and I'll tell you" She leaned forward, her arms stretched, her hands on the side of him, on the couch. "I'll never give you a kiss if you don't." He chuckled.

"Are you always this dominant?" He joked.

"Are you always this submissive?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I haven't submitted to you" He pointed out, though he has multiple times.

"Are you going to tell me?" He snickered, running his hands up her arms. "No. That will be submitting" He chuckled and she rolled her eyes, getting off of him and grabbing the book again.

1... 2...3...4

" How about I show you?" He submitted, causing her to throw her head back laughing. He raised up, his mouth now over hers. Her hand raised up, and she pushed his chest hard, his back hitting the couch hard and she threw her legs over him, straddling his lap and gripping his hair hard, yanking it back.

She leaned forward, his hands running under her shirt and her hands over his pants, unzipping it. Then her lips dropped to his ear. " You want me? " She whispered and his hands found her ass, only to be smacked away.

" You know I do. " She grinned, against his ear causing him to groan.

" You're submitting" She laughed, getting off of him in a quick second. His eyes widened with shock as she grabbed her phone, walking upstairs. Before she entered her room, she saw him huff and throw his head back onto the couch.

That will teach him.

After getting dressed for whatever unknown event he had set up, she walked downstairs, feeling his intense gaze on her. He was probably still sexually frustrated from earlier. Still though, he opened the door for her and closed it as she sat in the car, staring out the window. Milan was a pretty place.

She felt his hand on her thigh and instinctively she thread her fingers through his, knowing that's what he wanted.

Her eyes widened when they stopped in front of a boutique. Shopping?! She decided to pretend she didn't know as she smiled, turning to him. "Why are we here?" She questioned, though already knowing.

At least she thought.

Her happiness quickly dissipated when she saw he was neither smirking, grinning or smiling. He had a crease in his forehead, his eyebrows furrowed, the look that showed he was going to say something very serious.