30 - (Un) Happy

Triggered by the loud thump of her banging on her door, Teresa's eyes sprung open, still able to see the redness of her tired eyes.

And then more.

Adriano lifted up, alerted and got up, looking through the blinds. He looked back at Teresa, "There is no car" He huffed. He walked back, grabbing his gun and she sprung out the bed, following him. What a way to ruin their sleep.

Walking downstairs, he stopped at the end, behind the wall and she tried looking through the window, but it was hard to see. Swinging the door open, her eyes widened and before she could react, she was jumped at, a loud squeal heard as arms squeezed her body.

Teresa stood there in disbelief and shock. Mostly confused.

Nina.

Nina pulled back with a wide, excited smile across her face. "I- Wha-" Teresa struggled to find words and saw that Nina's eyes weren't even on her, and they were glazed and wide. Teresa, confused, turned around to see what Nina was staring at. Or who.

Adriano. Adriano now behind Teresa on the high stair.

She turned around and Nina's eyes were shining looking back and forth between the two and Teresa slapped her forehead understanding the thoughts running through her forehead. She was just in a bra and loose shorts while he was wearing sweatpants that were hanging dangerously at his waist.

She squealed and ran past Teresa and Adriano up the stairs and they both heard "Oh my God!"

Teresa stared at Adriano only getting a nonchalant shrug from him. Rolling her eyes, she took his hand, walking up the stairs.

"Of course" She sighed, seeing Nina with a bowl of grapes in one hand and a cup of orange juice from the fridge. She set that down and then grabbed the pot of leftover spaghetti.

"Nina..." Teresa called and she hummed in response.

"How did you get here?" Nina walked past Teresa causing her to follow, hearing her speak at the same time.

"Well, I got a call from this man saying he knew where you were and invited me to stay with you for a bit." Teresa ran a little, to catch up with Nina who was walking curiously and with haste throughout the house, sticking her head in the rooms.

"Who was the man?" Teresa questioned.

"Um..." Nina turned around, Teresa halting before they bumped into each other, face first. "Rome, no Rose, Rosey?"

"Rossi" Adriano said from behind them and Nina nodded. It was a small silence due to Teresa and Adriano thinking, until Rolo barked and Nina's eyes and mouth widened, surprised. "You got a puppy?!"

She ran , Teresa huffing, following her. Rolo was barking at the door as they walked in. Adriano must've taken him out. She looked at Adriano who now picked up Rolo and she rolled her eyes that he still didn't put a shirt on. So she folded her arms and asked, "You're not going to put a shirt on?"

He looked up, staring at her amused, " Why?" He questioned, "I live here"

"Yeah" Nina bumped Teresa, "He lives here" She said, her eyes clearly drifting over his sculptured features. Adriano chuckled when Teresa pushed Nina. Nina went for Rolo and Teresa screamed no, startling Adriano, Nina and Rolo.

"Wash your hands first," She sighed.

Adriano walked out the room giving them time to speak and Nina took that chance to observe her bathroom, while Teresa freshened in her room.

"I can't believe you are living like this" She opened her closet door, walking in, pushing hanged clothes aside.

"I am taking half of everything" She squealed, while Teresa put a shirt on.