55 - Where we stand

Teresa held up two dresses in front of Luciano who were laying down in the bed, naked, with the blanket covering his lower half and his arms folded behind his head.

A sexy view, She thought.

The dresses both were body dresses that went down to her ankles. One was a light blue and dark blue tie dye pattern, cheap, and the other was a black dress with gold patterns, expensive. Luciano didn't even look at them before he said, "You will look great in both"

Teresa huffed, throwing them on the bed grumbling, "You're no help"

She moved back to her bag, setting it on the bed and felt Luciano's arms around her and then his lower half was against her making her laugh. She turned her head up and his lips came down on them, slowly in a small kiss before their lips locked. His hand clasped around her jaw, widening her mouth and his tongue slid in, locking with hers.

She laughed, trying to pull away and he allowed her to after he kissed her lips once more. "Now you're cheered up, will you tell me what's wrong Tesoro?" He questioned, rubbing along her stomach and she huffed, hating that he knew. Of course he would, they've spent too much time together and do not know when the other is bothered.

"Jovana wants to be cordial with me" She explained and Luciano raised his eyebrow, a little suspicious. It was gone a second later.

"She knows the consequences of betraying me" Teresa's eyes widened by the subtle implied statement and she turned around.

"Do you think she would hurt me?" She asked, tilting her head and it was Luciano's turn to huff, along with running his hand through his hair. He wasn't exactly sure anymore. Teresa was the second woman he ever introduced them to, and with Laura here stirring up drama, he doesn't know how far they can be pushed. He knew for sure his parents wouldn't dare touch her, but Laura and Jovana, they cared less when they hated something more than dying, Teresa.

All because of who she was, what she did and what he did. Not introducing her sooner, not waiting longer for children, not waiting longer before deciding she was going to be his. Apart from their hatred for her, it was his fault.

"Luciano" She called out, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Your family loves you. They have their opinions but I guarantee they wouldn't put their grandchildren in harm's way" She smiled, cupping his face and he shook his head, his eyebrows furrowed.

"It's not just their safety they should be concerned about." Teresa smiled, pulling his face down in a kiss. Luciano pulled out the red body dress, holding it up.

"I love a woman in red," He grinned.

* * *

Teresa was sitting in Adriano's bed, with Rolo face on her lap, against her stomach. They were going to an event. Biennale Architettura. They had workshops there where they created a lot of things, in their opinion it was a great way to bond together. In Luciano's words, the Rossi family believed in hard work, such as they're positions in the mafia, and that's why they were going.

Adriano walked in the room, laughing when he saw Rolo and her. He rubbed Rolo's stomach, and Rolo released small grumbles.

"I want to get him bred with another" Adriano said and Teresa's eyes lifted to find him.

"You want puppies? Do you know how many puppies a dog can give birth in one segment?" She questioned, staring at him wide eyed and he chuckled, kissing Rolo's head.

" We could sell a few if -"

" No! Teresa quickly said, startling Rolo, his eyes popping open and she apologized, kissing him repeatedly and rubbing his ears and body.