54 - A family of Kids

Luciano started, his eyes glazing over Teresa's soft face with love and admire, with passion and care. With intense desire as he brushed the back of his hand, against her face gently, in a caressing way. He used his middle finger to brush a strand from her face to see a perfect view of her faired skin.

Her hair had gotten longer. Much longer. Her hair had grown back so fast, he hated that he ever made her cut it. It fit her face beautifully. Like a curtain.

Luciano couldn't believe his family and how they acted at yesterday's dinner. At least his real family. Not to mention Laura exposing their business to make Teresa look bad and she'd done a hell of a job of doing it. On one hand they saw Teresa as a gold digger and on the other as a money hungry stripper, not much of a difference. Either way they all thought she was with him for a goal. A purpose. And she is, to be his wife. His Queen.

Yesterday he couldn't sleep. He thought about leaving entirely, but he would never hear or see the end of it. Besides he didn't want to do that to his parents anyway, no matter how much they disrespected him. Not unless they cause severe damage. Teresa shifted a little causing him to smirk and she sighed, her eyes opening to close back quickly, tiredly.

"Stop staring at me" She huffed, pulling the blanket and he chuckled, she was adorable.

"Cranky already Tesoro?" He questioned, a joking tone.

"It's creepy. You could have gotten your day started yet you stayed to watch me sleep." She pointed out and he nodded, only making her laugh.

His eyes roamed over her facial features as he thumbed her face whispering, "It relaxes me Tesoro" Teresa tilted her head to stare at him in his striking, luminous green eyes, light shining over them by the sun.

"How?" She asked, her voice soft, not wanting to break the intense mood. A good intensity.

Luciano's eyes searched hers, his hand slowly trailing down her neck and over her arm.

"While you're happily asleep, I get to think. I wonder. Wonder what I did to deserve this moment. Deserve to lay next to you. To have you in my bed. To be called mine. And while you're asleep, breathing easily, all I think about is what I can do the next day to make you happier than before. What I can do to keep a genuine smile on your face. What I can do to be better for you. "

Teresa, who's heart was thumping wildly, who felt like butterflies were flying around in her body, laid her hand on his chest and trailed it up behind his neck before she looked up into the eyes that were already staring down at her. " You mean that?" She whispered and Luciano grinned, rubbing his hand on her thigh before he pulled it on him, throwing it on the side and she caught on and straddled him.

His hands went up her sides, up her neck and cupped her face. " I don't speak words unless they are heavily meant. Whether it's a threat or telling you how much I love you, I mean them." She smiled, looking down like she was shy and maybe she was, her and Luciano always had conversations with him telling her how much he loved her, but this conversation felt different. A little overwhelming her with all the emotions.

He lifted up, her arm around his neck and the other cupping his face as his lips found hers. Knowing Luciano, he wouldn't dare try an open mouth kiss. They both weren't fans of morning breath and most of their kisses were a small peck or a closed kiss, not much tongue action involved or any at all for that matter.

Teresa giggled when she pulled away, and Luciano didn't allow her to escape, but then he did when she began trying to pull back and it was going to hurt her.

"So what are we doing today?" She questioned and he was baffled by the small excitement in her voice. Was he missing something?

He ignored it, maybe it's the hormones.