33 - Ricco & Chicken

Sighing, Teresa laid her head back on the tub, relaxing in the steamy, bubbly and the pleasing aroma of the scented body wash she was using.

Ricco was coming over and she wanted to relax a little before she would have to get up, cook and pretend to be Mireia, though through the days she began becoming her character. She could never become dominant towards Luciano though.

Then she heard the annoying sound as Adriano began brushing his teeth and her eyes opened, to him staring down at her with a smirk on his face. It did become a habit for the both of them to share the bathroom, but this time she didn't want to.

Rinsing his mouth, they heard Rolo's barking and then he ran in the bathroom, Teresa seeing his paws on the tub, giggling.

Adriano chuckled, setting his toothbrush down. "What are you doing today?" Teresa asked, holding her hand above Rolo and the water dripped onto him, making him back away from the tub, not wanting to get wet. She looked up at Adriano, and watched him shrug.

"I'm not sure. Nothing is scheduled for today, at least nothing I know of"

She rolled her eyes, "By schedule you mean drop offs and pickups" She laughed when his head snapped up and faced her. Then his eyebrow raised and his eyes narrowed.

"Ricco told me, remember? I assume it's the same for you, am I right?" She questioned and he stared at her for a second, and she huffed, laying her head back again. Until a thought came to mind thinking of Ricco and her eyebrows furrowed as she asked, "What is this about Luciano and trafficking? How could you be okay with that?"

"He told you that?" Adriano didn't look at her saying this, and it only made her suspicious. He knew Ricco told her. Though she knew he would act as if he didn't out of respect for Luciano as his Don and his business.

"He told me Luciano was expanding with it. How could you both?" She sighed, shaking her head. Of course Dons did things to make money, but she never thought Luciano was one to do everything and anything for money just because he could. She thought he was better than that.

Adriano recognized the look of disappointment on her face, like she was let down. Like she expected much more. Walking over to the tub, he sat down on the edge. " It was a part of a deal made in Atlanta. Trust me Luciano did not agree with it, he still doesn't"

" Then why does he?"

" He doesn't do it himself. It may not make a difference who actually is engaging in the activity, but all he does is profit from it." It still didn't make it any better that he made money off someone's wrongdoing, it made Luciano just as bad as they were. Adriano called her name and she looked up, her eyes finding his.

"You once told Luciano you wanted all of him. Well this is him. I'm sorry if what we do is disappointing you, but we've been doing far worse things before you came along. And more than likely we will continue to. Whether you accept it or not, is your choice."

After her bath, she decided to throw on her matching black lace two piece lingerie set. She did the usual, spraying perfume on, lotions on her body, washing her face. Bending over her drawer, she looked in the mirror, putting on a little lip gloss and from the corner of her eye, she saw Adriano halt and stare.

From Adriano's point of view, she did not understand how attractive she was. Her mid length, glossy legs, her gorgeous imperfection of her hips and dangerous curves. They were definitely curvy, her ass glowing from the lotion and the right angle from her lamp. Her juicy thighs, that jiggled just a little with every movement she took. And his eyes fell to her ass. Her precious, sweet, plump and round ass. And he had a great view.

"Adriano" Teresa called his name for the fourth time and he shook his head, clearing his throat remembering he was staring at her. She giggled and he asked what she said, clearly not hearing a word.